Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazmine16 Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Jan 20, 2009, 05:03 AM
    Biochem role playing
    In our biochemistry class, we have to make a short skit about... guess what... menstrual cycle. HAHA. Yes. Menstrual cycle. We have to present in next week so I'm hoping u guys can help by giving ideas for our skit. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2009, 04:54 AM

Hi, jazmine16!

Well, one suggestion that I have would be to have some satire concerning a period. Like, what's a period? Something at the end of a sentence? No. Could be something else entirely.

Just some initial thoughts...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biochem essays [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the difference is between a cell based assay and an in vitro assay? They seem the same to me! Is in vitro a whole tissue? That is the only difference I can think of. Cheers for any help:)

Don't know what to do/Biochem [ 3 Answers ]

I have 3 A's in all the sciences at A-level, an am currently studying biochemistry. I really really don't like this course at all, and don't have the motivation to study for the exams that are coming up in 2 weeks. Seems like I'm working for no reason; I don't know what career I want and I hate...

Pen & Paper Role-Playing Games [ 4 Answers ]

Do you now, or have you ever, played pen and paper based role-playing games - like Dungeons & Dragons? As a kid, and even through university, I played all kind of games in different genres. It was always a social experience, a theatrical performance, and really just plain fun, but an activity I...

Role playing game fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently come across a game call chrono trigger for the snes on my PC, and its so good that I can't believe that I have not come across it before. Can anyone name me good roms for the snes and sega so I don't miss out on them. I've got the final fantasy games , all zeldas, secret of mana ,...

View more questions Search