Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itried Posts: 249, Reputation: 108

Jan 20, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dullath View Post
    I know you're right. I think I like myself. God, how does one aquire more confidance.
    I'm not quite sure. I think you should be alone for a while, without the company of a man. If you can learn to be happy by keeping yourself occupied with your interests that would be a start. If you're happy all by yourself then I guess you're good company. This realization, however long it takes will work wonders for confidence.
    nike 1 Posts: 167, Reputation: 16
    -

Jan 20, 2009, 12:23 AM
    I agree with itried, and also realize that you don't have to play childish games to win the affection of men.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 10:38 AM

Date more and not expect a relationship, then you can take your time and do your homework before giving your heart away.

If you have your own life that makes you happy, you won't expect a man to, nor need one, to be happy.

Bet you ignored every red flag waving.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angry and manipulated mum [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22 years old, my mum and I always seems to get into fights whenever I try to become independent of her, she gets angrier and angerier. Whenever I dedicate all my attention to her she's my best friend and there is nothing that can get in our way. However I recently found a new job and I have...

How do I know if my former boyfriend really loved me, or just manipulated me ? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex and I recently broke up-around July-(but have only really been apart for 5 weeks). He initiated it but I also kind of pushed for it as well, so I would say it was mutual. I felt it coming on for a while and each day I would say to myself, I need to move on-but just held on a little hoping it...

Tricked and manipulated [ 2 Answers ]

What are my legal and moral rights after being engaged for three years, living in Florida in his big beautiful house.. and now finding out he is selling everything and moving to Covington VA whether I go with him or not? Fortunately for me he put my name on the Covington house and on his car.....

Manipulated tossed aside [ 8 Answers ]

I have suffered panic disorder and depression for over 22 yrs now. I just got out of an abusive relationship of 8 years, I have not contacted this man but he is making me so sad because he stopped the car as I was walking and he said (like the past 4 months we are apart never happened) "I have a...

View more questions Search