Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allozier Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2006, 03:57 PM
    Music without a TV or radio on
    Recently my wife and I have been hearing music and a dj in the house without any tv's or radios on can you tell me what this is. It doesn't seem of evil actually the muxic is quite pleasant. This is not the first time its happened about 3 yrs ago we had the same thing happen. I think I know what it is but would like confirmation,
    cookie86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2006, 02:38 PM
    Something like this happened in my house. I remember one day me and my sister were playing around with a tape recorder. When we played the tape recorder back, we heard a female voice scream my sister's name. Me and my sister were the only two people in the house and the scream sounded so close like it was in another room. I never understood that.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 6, 2006, 03:12 PM
    Some electric items can pick up and resound some electronic signals. I would bet high freg high power signal that is being picked up.

You have to eliminate the possible before you start calling in ghost hunters.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 6, 2006, 03:35 PM
    I occasionally hear music in my house as well--- usually in the same part of the house. Just like you. I don't have any reason to be uncomfortable with it. I live deep in the woods, not near any neighbors or powerlines and have chalked it off to something supernatural although I can only shake my head and grin foolishly when I say that since the scientist in me is cringing. LOL
    allozier Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2006, 04:40 PM
    This has happened in 2 different house's. We are so far out in the sticks the closest person living near us is almost a half mile down the road. I was in the barn loading hay, and I heard it. The first time my wife heard it, she had just started midnight's... She got home early morning, and got ready for bed. She said she laid their about 10 minutes, and had just feel asleep, and the music was so loud it woke her up. She got up thinking I had left the radio on down stair or in another part of the house. She said when she would get to one room, she could hear it in another room. She got up 5 times that morning looking for the music and d.j. talking. She told me about it, but I didn't hear it until 3 nights later. She heard it every morning, and was starting to get scared to come home after work in the morning. That was early July and 6 weeks later my mother died. We were told it was my dad (who has passed) telling us he was going to help her to the other side. We were in the process of buying the home we are in now, the same week as mom's funeral we closed on this house. We heard the music the first week we were in this house this it stopped. UNTIL about 2 weeks ago we started hearing it again. I think it is letting us know that our dog was sick, and we are going to have to have her put down. Also we woke up Saturday, and found our bird dead. But it moves around in our house, when hear it in one room and go to it, it moves to a different room.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 24, 2006, 08:19 AM
    I am not getting that this is a message from the other side! You are picking up transmitter waves from a high voltage, too much voltage, from someone around you with like a ham radio or something. Im getting it is too much wattage or whatever, illegal for average person to have this piece of equipment. ANd they use it to listen in your conversations in your home. If you can hear the music they can hear you talking. Everything!

Im getting it's a neighbor, Im getting more of an acquaitnace than a friend, you do not know that he has this equipment, no one does except for a friend of his, that comes over and listens too!. They use on other people too.

Peace ranieri

Quote Originally Posted by allozier
    recently my wife and I have been hearing music and a dj in the house without any tv's or radios on can you tell me what this is. It doesn't seem of evil actually the muxic is quite pleasant. This is not the first time its happened about 3 yrs ago we had the same thing happen. I think I know what it is but would like confirmation,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Volkswagen radio [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my son purchased a Volkswagen Jetta (1998) His radio is in a safe mode. What is this and how do we Correct this? Thanks in advance

Wal-mart Radio [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the number to walmart radio, you know so I can do a couple of shout outs myself. Thank you, ladygem;)

On the Radio [ 4 Answers ]

We just got notified that my wife's Christmas album ( from last year) is being used on the play list of the "General Electric" Christmas special. I am not sure what stations exactly will be playing it We got our notice from the station in Fredonia NY. It was planned on being aired tonight...

Am radio [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Nissan Sentra (1994). The car radio has been fine until a short time ago. Now there is strong static on all the AM stations; the FM stations are clear. Does anyone have a simple solution to this problem? Thanks -sonoma

View more questions Search