Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Jan 26, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Forgot to mention: all said and done, you'll want to turn the DHCP server on the router off. It should still get it's internet IP from DHCP, but there should be an option to turn off the local DHCP server.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Server 2003 and Virtual PC 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Gateway Machine that has Microsoft Virtula PC 2007 on it and I recently obtained an evaluation version of Windows Server 2003 and decided to install on on my Virtual Hard Drive to play around with (Since I believe knowing how to manage and maitain a Server machine in a network environment...

Windows 2003 r2 server [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, I need a small help, I have windows 2003 r2 server installed and updated, whenever I plug in pen drive in the usb port the server gets hanged, there is no other solution rather than restart, since it a uprunning server and many users connected to it to access ERP installed in server it...

Downgrade windows 2003 server to windows 2000 server procedure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Recently I planned to buy a server with windows 2k server OS. Unfortunately I was told that win 2k server will be no longer in support at 2007.:confused: What happen is that the application I need to run is under win 2k server only, can anyone advise me how to perform the downgrade...

Setting up Windows Server 2003 [ 6 Answers ]

Okay I have a few questions. First is my Cable ISP gives me a Dynamic IP Address. But I would like to set up a home net work with Windows 2003 server. I would like to physically set it up this way. Modem to Router with DHCP turned off on the router, then router to server with DHCP, then...

View more questions Search