Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 06:11 AM
    Did she give you a treat after you were a good dog and listened to her?
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 08:20 AM

Can you say Friend Zone. Man, she is using you for what she wants from you right now... friend and tutor, while your not getting anything in return (at least anything you want).

She is being selfish and using you to help her get through the difficult times. While she is out there taking applications for new BF's, she is keeping you on the side and telling you to sit and stay and you listen and beg for her to throw you a bone.

It's time for you to stop being a doormat and put your foot down and not play her little games anymore. Time to be a man, venture forth into the future, beyond this girl, and see what else is out there.

You can't do that while she still has her leash on you and you follow and obey everything she says. It's time to break free and find what makes you happy.
    TheZGuy Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2009, 11:20 AM

I don't know if this is like a huge impact on the relationship between me and her

But her EX, the one before me... did something to her that might have changed her views.
    OK so I asked around what happened between her and her EX
    What everyone said is that her ex said things to her like "you have to shave your arm, cause you got hairy arms!" tihngs like that, things you should NOT say to any girl. Her ex was straightforward and mean... basically an ahole
    So what I'm assuming/guessing is that she was open to him but then ended up getting hurt and it is why SHE broke up with him
    Maybe it one of the reason she is being like this?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 11:21 AM

Dude, your responses are really starting to make my hair turn gray...
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Jan 29, 2009, 11:26 AM

I think the reasons your relationship did not work will be whatever happened between the two of you- not what happened between the EX... unless you were dating the Ex as well?

Sometimes, deep down we do have the answer to why the relationship did not work, it just requires a bit of time to see the reasons.

I think you need to start thinking about how to make your next few days better for you and start putting yourself back together again- bit by bit.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 11:39 AM

You have really got to get out more. You read WAY WAY WAY too much into things. This is not a huge ordeal, let alone a reason why your relationship ended.
    jmw0713 Posts: 1,012, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2009, 12:12 PM

Here is some more advice that would at least get her off your mind for 1 night. Get your buddies together, all of them, have a guys night out, and have fun. Go out to some popular bars, clubs, concert venues, or whatever, and look at other women. Maybe even talk to some if you want.

You need to see that there are other women out there besides your ex. Your ex is not the only woman who can make you happy. There are millions of them out there. If you don't feel comfortable talking to women face to face, there are plenty of dating websites with thousands of women on there.

You have to look beyond her and realize that there is life after a break up. There is love after a break up. There are other women out there who would love to have you as a BF.

You have to realize that and stop sitting on the pity pot. You are not the only one who has ever had a tough break up. But like everyone who has, you will survive and become better and much more wise from this event.

The only way you can feel better and make yourself better is through work. We all go through crappy times. It is how we come out from those times that defines who we are as people.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When unduring a huge break-up, what ways can you stay mentaly "healthy"? [ 4 Answers ]

Frizzles foshizzles? I'm pulling an ice cream tub moment right now.

"Taking a break conv."? Can someone decrypt girl code? [ 7 Answers ]

so my question is about a conv. Me and I guess know my ex had about 6-days ago, a conversation I knew was coming but was dreading at the same time, I had dated her for 8months (well the next day after this conv. Would have been 8 months, I'm a senior in high school btw) A little back ground might...

View more questions Search