Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VictorDavid Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 02:23 PM
    A hole in fundament
    The previous owner build an addition to the house and build basement under old portion of the house only, so on the bottom of the old portion he left empty space. So it's like empty space between floor and the fundament. There is no supporting beams and the floor is allways called. What can be done to fix that issue?
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    build basement under old portion of the house only, he left empty space so it's like empty space between floor and the fundament.no supporting beams and the floor is allways called
    Insulate the fundament and the called space will be warmer
    Post back if you need more details on how to do that and
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hole in a pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hole on the pipe underneath my kitchen sink and I was wondering if I could fix it or will I have to replace the pipe

Is a dirt sump pump hole safe, rather than a concrete hole? [ 3 Answers ]

We moved into our house in May and have been doing lots of updating. One thing has been bothering me, because I don't know any better... Our sump pump sits in a dirt hole about 3 feet in diameter under the concrete floor. Is this safe? Is this really dirty? I have noticed more bugs in this...

The big hole [ 5 Answers ]

Scientists recently discovered a huge void in the universe where there is nothing not even background radiation how big is this hole try one billion light years across. I was interested in hearing what you guys have to say on the subject.:)

Hole in my gum [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of months ago I had a tooth infection, and recently I have noticed a small gap in my tooth and the gum itself. I then took a small cotton bud and rubbed it against the hole and it had a funny smell to it. I do smoke and drink so do you think this is the problem for it? I can sometimes...

View more questions Search