Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rubberduck10 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jan 19, 2009, 11:45 AM
    What to wear.
    Hey everyone! I'm going to a taylor swift concert in march at the houston rodeo and don't know what to wear. I need something she would most likely wear. Go to Justice - Looks you luv for less! and pick out an outfit. I fit in their sizes so just send me the link to the outfit and ill tell you which one I picked! Thanks, bye!

Justice - Looks you luv for less!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 05:49 PM

Why don't you pick one and tell us ! Hey, great idea !

Jan 20, 2009, 07:28 PM

Hey everyone its me again! I'm trying tickles idea of picking something and showing you, but I can't find it. When you get on to justice homepage, the girl with the blonde hair has and outfit I like. Can you please try to find the blue outfit on the site? I've looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. Thanks!
    Love rubberduck10

Jan 24, 2009, 10:15 AM

Sorry guys, the website changed the picture. Can't get the outfit now, but please still answer!! Anything for a jonas brothers concert would work too!
    basicallyiloveu Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Feb 3, 2009, 02:23 PM

Do you have skinny jeans or a mini skirt? If so wear one of them! If you don't have a mini skirt then go on the justice website and click on limited too and then "all limited too" then look for a mini skirt it's reduced! Then you can wear heels or a pair of flat shoes! Just make sure your top matches the shoes. You could wear a white top though and the accessories could match the shoes! DONE x

would you please rate me? I'm trying to become an expert!
    thanks
    basicallyiloveu Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Feb 6, 2009, 10:07 AM

Hey,me again!
    Did you look at the skirts on the website?
    Xx

Feb 8, 2009, 12:19 PM

Hey! I picked out an outfit! ITS SO CUTE! I wish you could see it, but I my outfit isn't ANYWHERE on the site. But I took a vote, everyone loved it! Well thanks for your help!

Mar 21, 2009, 11:47 AM

Kk well I came home from the taylor swift concert yesterday! I wore a blake miniskirt, electric guitar teeshirt and some boots. I ended buying some guitar picks and a taylor swift teeshirt also. (im wearing right now!)
    K well thnks for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anybody wear uniforms? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey this is for school... I need to know some first hand info on public schools and uniforms. Do they really lower bullying? Are they cheap or expensiv? Pleeeeze answer soon!:confused: :confused: :confused: >Moved from Forum Help<

What to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 25 and I am getting married at the courthouse.

What I wear [ 8 Answers ]

My mom does not make much money, so I don't have many new clothes. I know who I am has nothing to do with what I wear BUT I still what to look my very best for the upcoming school year, I need some tips to make my old wardrobe look snazy and cool and above all else ME! Here's mostly what I have...

What to wear? [ 4 Answers ]

I always dress with black and I want to change but I don't feel good wearing another colors what can I do

What and how to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips? Write back Thank you...

View more questions Search