Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bzme3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 09:49 AM
    Tubal Reversal
    I live in the Houston area and I am looking for a doctor to do a tubal reversal. Any suggestions?:rolleyes:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 10:29 AM
    Sorry, I don't live in Texas, this is a universal site, so good luck finding someone from your area with the info you are looking for.

Now, do you realize the risks of a tubal reversal? It is not guaranteed you will be able to conceive depending on the length of time that you have been sterilized. Also, the particular method used to "tie" your tubes will increase or decrease your chances of conception.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tubal reversal [ 1 Answers ]

I have had clips on my fallopian tubes for a little over a year now, I am divorced now and about to remarry and my new soon to be husband doesn't have any children of his own. We desperately want to have a child together! I haven't been able to find a doctor that is willing to do the reversal and...

Tubal Ligation Reversal? [ 1 Answers ]

We were going through my soon to be fiance's medical records, her procedure said they were cauterized and such... How successful are the reversals? Her's was done about 6 years ago

Ground hot reversal [ 5 Answers ]

All outlets on one circuit read ground hot reversal when tested. Problem started with fan/light going out. I disconnected wires to fan/light; no voltage between black and white. I checked wall switch and ground wire is hot. Is this due to a hot to ground short in one of the outlets or something...

Reversal entries [ 4 Answers ]

If a company sold $200 shares to investors, and someone recorded this (incorrectly): Dr. Cash Cr. Revenue What is the correct entry? How can I reverse this incorrect entry? This is what I did: Dr. Revenue Cr. Capital Stock

View more questions Search