Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bootyfull Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Pill found
    My fiancé has had a lot of drug problems in the passed and I thought we were all passed them however I found 2 different types of pills he doesn't have perscription to and one was white oval shaped with 10/325 and M523 on the front-found that one was acetaminophen and oxycodone/percocet but I cannot figure out what this other one is please please help anybody-it is small circular with a m in a square on the front and 596 on the back it is like a dark greenish blue color... please let me know if you know what this is please?! :(:confused:
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Not an expert in this area... id talk to your local pharmacist for trusted advice... that said, I think both pills are potentially oxycodone

10/325 and M523
    10/325 M523 Pill Identification

M in a square on the front and 596
    Oxycodone - M 596 | Pharmer.org
    green round pill with imprint of m and 596 - The People's Medicine Community
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 22, 2009, 03:35 PM
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Medications

>Question Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I found a pill and it says M357 what kind of pill is it? [ 3 Answers ]

I found a pill and it says M357 what kind of pill is it?

I found this pill [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to the site but I found this pill on my porch and I don't know what it is so I'm hoping that someone can help me.. it is a round white tablet that has a kind of fancy v on one side and the numbers 3585 on the otherside:confused: :confused:

I found a pill [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pill it is dark pink oval shaped and has P50 on one side nothing on the other. What is it?

I found a pill [ 4 Answers ]

It is while and oval shaped. On one side it has the numbers 1174 and the other isde has a 9 and a 3. What kind of pill is this?

View more questions Search