Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaasuite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 08:27 AM
    Weight loss
    My weight is 92 kgs and my age is 27. Everyone says that I have put on too much of weight which is not good for me. No excersises as I have 1 kid and after work gets busy at home. Can you sugest me some home remede for losing my weight.
    19laura91 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 06:56 PM

Healthy eating and exercise is the best method, green tea is dull of antioxidants, these are a good aid to weight loss. You can make exercise out of your housework, run up and down the stairs a few times before you go to bed, jog on the spot for a few minutes a night. The best foods to put in your diet are grapefruit, cucumber, apples, olive oil. Cut out carbohydrates like bread pasta potatoes etc. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to loose weight but not succeding very well. I exercise 6 times a week for an hour and I watch everything I eat. I eat at about 1500 calories or less a day so why am I not losing the weight. I have not had any fast food or anything fried in over a month. What is going on?

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

I'm new to this site and hie guyz.can any one tell me if chinese slimming tea works because I have tried everything to loose weight but can't.I have seen some chinese products and would like to give it a go

View more questions Search