Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zozo_246 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 05:25 AM
    Why is he acting this way with me?
    This guy that I really like is acting strange and I can't figure what he means
    He works at the market and whenever I used to buy something he would laugh with me but one day his friend was there and as soon as they saw me they stopped talking and he turned to his friend and giggled and the next day he was very stiff with me and the day after he couldn't stop smiling at me but just yesterday as soon as I walked in he avoided any eye contact as if I wasn't there and acted really strange and while he was baging the stuff I bought another woman walked in and he looked in her eye and smiled and said how can I help you but with me he didn't say a word and tottally ignored me
    Please answer me guys
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2009, 06:30 AM

Ignore him and see if he tries to get your attention. As long as he can see you are trying to get his attention he most likely will keep up the avoidance.

What it sounds to me like is the childish one week I show interest in one girl,
    The next week I am interested in another so now I feel awkward about showing interest in the girl last week.
    Whatever it is it sounds like some childish thing to me. Most times when two guys act this way giggling over a girl, it is more of a game than anything else.
    shamika Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 07:05 PM
    Okay you need to pull back, it sounds as if he might just be being friendly and maybe your thinking it's something else. The next time you go to the store PLEASE walk in shop and leave ,I guarantee the next time he see'e you ( if he's interested) he will ask for your phone number, if not then you will get the hint. Good Luck. Besides life is too short for playing games find you a real man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Cat acting Very Odd! HELP [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a male (leo) cat I have had since a kitten, he’s always been a little odd, he is quarter Burmese, but lately he has been running around the house like a mad thing, jumping up on furniture and suddenly freaking and dashing about like a crazed animal. How ever when I pick him up he calms...

Why am I acting like this? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so me and my girlfriend moved to another city on the other side of the country, She has one friend here and I have a bunch from previous cities. Since being here I have slowly became a . My girl friend is a sweet heart, she's really trust worthy and honest. When hangin out with my friends I...

Why I'm acting like this [ 34 Answers ]

I was once a fun and hyper teenger with friends and family.. love doing stuff with them and always living good.. everyone knowz I'm crazy and you know just fun to hanq outt... and always keeping it real... but now everyone noticed that I'm not crazy... at sometimes I'm not.. Now I just keep...

View more questions Search