Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovergurl90_200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 04:10 AM
    WORRIED I MIGHT BE PREGNANT! Weird pregnancy test results
    Hey Im Kelly I'm kind of having a problem here. I think I might be pregnant. My last period was the 19th of December. And my periods are every 22 days. And I was supost to start the 15 of January but never did. I've been having cramping on one side which is my left. It's like a little sharp pain that only last for a couple of seconds and goes away then comes back every 10 minutes or so. My boobs kind of been hurting. Not a lot though. But I took a pregnancy test this morning it wasn't my first urine though I forgot that I had the test and went to the bathroom anyway. But after I took it *waiting a while till I had to go again* I didn't see nuthin except a negative line then I waiting for a bit and it looked like the line smeired to the other line which would make it positive. But I asked my friend what she thought she never see a test like that before. I didn't touch it or nuthin but it looked like it smiered. I hope this makes sense to you and not for me to sound like a crazy person lol. I'm just wondering what that might mean. Please message me back as soon as possible:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 04:40 AM

OF course if you have been having sex, you can be pregnant of course, that is what causes it.

Try another test in the morning, although early on some tests are harder to read than others. You can go by ( in the US) a county health department or a women's clinic and get a test done, often free or at a very low cost
    BLONDE_MAFIA Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2009, 07:49 PM

Hey yeah you could be sore boobs, like needles stinging kind of pain is a sign, Way to early to have a positive test take another onbe in a week. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

Missed period and 3 negative pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

My baby was stillborn 3 and a half months ago and me and my partner started trying for another baby immediately. The first 2months April and May I had regular periods, I was due on my period on 28th June but have had no signs etc that I am about to come on my period. I have tested 3 times with 2...

False negative pregnancy test results [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if it is possible for someone to miss two periods and when taking an over the counter pregnancy test the results were negative. My concern is the medications that are currently taking : are zoloft, risperdone, akathisia. Is it possible to be pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative, could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 16 or 17 days ago, and he ejaculated inside of me. I have been on birth control for the past 3 and a half years, and I admit I am not always very on time with my pills, and 16 days ago I had left my pills at home and probably didn't take my pill for...

Confusing pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

I am so confused. I am really hoping someone can help me. I had a + urine hcg but a - blood hcg. 2/3 HPT had a really faint 2nd line.. I mean really faint. 9 days late... yes no? Please help!

View more questions Search