Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chivi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 03:10 AM
    Convicted Felon wanting to enter Australia!
    I am a convicted felon who served 9 months for drug trafficking and possession of controlled substance... I'm wanting to visit my fiancée in Australia, what would I have to do to enter? Will I still be able to visit? Pretty much wanting to know anything and everything that I would have to do to get there?!
    lisgarcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chivi View Post
    I am a convicted felon who served 9 months for drug trafficking and possession of controlled substance...I'm wanting to visit my daughter in Australia, what would i have to do to enter? Will i still be able to visit? pretty much wanting to know anything and everything that i would have to do to get there?!!
    I work as a Drug & Alcohol Counselor now. And I have been cleared by the U.S. DOJ and fingerprints because of the work that I do. Iam even cleared today to go into the prisions. My daughter is having a baby over in Brisbane and I would like to be at her side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a convicted felon [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the state of California so if anyone can help me please or give me any advive I would appriecate it very much. I am a recovering addict. I have almost five years clean. When I was using, I was a totally different person and went a little crazy, stupid crazy. Anyway, I was convicted of...

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Convicted Felon [ 2 Answers ]

Are there jobs for convicted felons in Dallas, Texas?

Will amsterdam allow convicted felons to enter the country [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to fly to amsterdam this summer to visit some friends, and I need to find out what is the best way to enter the country. Thanks for your help.

Convicted felon [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon who was convicted of a drug charge in 1992 do residential or commercial financing as a loan officer? I was convicted of a crime years ago as a young lad which was my first and only conviction but this crime still haunts me in the job market. I am very intelligent and good with...

View more questions Search