Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Girvan Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 11:01 PM
    2012 Real?
    Hi I was just wondering what thoughts people had on 2012. From what I have heard, I'll just sum it up, 2012 is supposed to be the ending of the myan calendar and something like a judgement day is supposed to happen that year. What are your thoughts?
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 11:02 PM

That's what people said about 2000 and 2001... I'm sure that's what people said about 1000. It's the end of the Myan calender because they didn't need to go any further.. thats like asking why we have not made calendars for the year 3000... because we don't need to yet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will the world end in 2012 [ 17 Answers ]

So I was watching a show today and they were talking about the Mayan calendar and how it ends in 2012. It stated that when the calender ends the world would end. They even gave the that of Dec 22 2012. It goes on to say that The Mayan people were genuises. They knew what would happen on the sun...

December 21, 2012 [ 38 Answers ]

What Will More Than Likely Happen On December 21 , 2012 At 11:11 A.m... according To Nostradomus , The Mayan Calender , Edgar Casey , Albert Einsteins Bee Disapearance Statement And The Bible We Have Transformation Of Our World ,what Do You Think... habeebee

Mayans say 2012 is end of world [ 16 Answers ]

I dotn know the full story but does anyone believe this? I find it scary They said December 21 2012 the world was going to end... let's discuss this ^.^

2012 end of world [ 18 Answers ]

The maya had this belief that they could tell time using a 13 moon counting system and they said that time would end on 21 of December of 2012 now then if you believe this then please put down why you think this if you don't believe like me then put down how and why I think this is fasanating to...

View more questions Search