Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theconleys4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Filter on Gas Furnace
    Where is the filter on a Ducane Gas Furnace located? The thermostat has the word filter lit up, and I assume it means that it needs cleaned. There is no manual for us as it was with the house when we moved in. Thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 01:10 AM
    Filters can be located anywhere on the return side of the duct work or in the furnace blower compartment or in a return air grill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace Filter [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house and the furnace is a Sears Fifteen Life Clad Heat Exchanger Model #761970 and we can not find the filter. Can anyone help and tell us where to look?

Furnace filter [ 2 Answers ]

Just moved and can't find the furnace filter to change it. Lenox Pulse Model: G1403-60-20 made in 1990, I think. Would appreciate the help. Thanks

Where is my furnace filter? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Ruud Silhouette Gas Furnace, Model # UGDG-05EAUER and can't find the filter. I removed both panels on the front and nothing. It appears to be missing. It looks like it should have been under the blower, but I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me where it should be and what size I need? ...

Furnace filter for a Concord 80 plus furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved into a beautiful home. I am currently a renter. There is a new concord 80 plus furnace installed. I know it needs a filter but I'm not for sure as to where it goes?

Filter for furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought a 1989 Fleetwood moblie home. It has in Intertherm furnace in it. The model number is MGH-055-ABWN-06. I am having trouble locating the filter on my furnace. Please help if you can. :confused:

View more questions Search