Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kabrite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 01:32 PM
    Does Nur76 really lighten skin permanently?
    I heard about this skin lightening product, Nur76 does it really brighten skin permanently to one's desired shade?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 19, 2009, 11:53 AM

I can't seem to find an ingredients list for it. So I'm a bit skeptical.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 21, 2009, 09:15 AM

I have tried it and never mind whether it can PERMANENTLY lighten, I don't think it can lighten in the first place. I really didn't like this one.
    bananahamak Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Yes, I used nur76 for about 7 months hoping it would work.. it doesn't.
    I Didn't EVEN GET A TINY BIT LIGHTER. IN FACT IT MADE ME ABOUT 3 SHADES DARKER
    The testimonals are bogus too.
    Its expensive too so imagine how much I spent in that time
    EVERYONE PLEASE DO NOT BUY NUR76.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2009, 08:01 PM

Thxx banana never tried it though
    saffafernandez Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2013, 09:57 AM
    I've wasted so much money on this it doest work! I've been using it for 1 year now and I haven't seen the slightest change in skin colour it's a waste of money!
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Dec 7, 2013, 08:38 AM
    I'm surprise you used that product that long. I usually would stop after a month if I see no change.. and it's a shame they charge a lot of money for a product which is trash..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my skin? [ 14 Answers ]

my skin has turn darker than usual coz of SUN....please suggest me a nice way to lighten my skin within 1 month...plzzzzzz:(

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

Plastic sugery to lighten skin permanently [ 4 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered if there is such a surgery? Some lasers and chemical peel lighten the skin, what about the whole body? Gloomy will have a surgery to graft (or transplant) her melanin back, why not surgically remove it or minimize? That would save us a lot of money, even if it is very...

What Lasers lighten skin permanently? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know if anyone knows what laser treatments can permanently lighten your skin. I'm trying to lighten 3-5 shades, I'm currently a dark brown complexion (Gabrielle Union) and I would like to have a light brown complexion (Vivica Fox). Thanks!

Darkening your skin permanently [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I am someone with dark brown hair, thick black eyebrows and dark brown eyes. I have a quite dark complexion, but my skin (especially the parts that never see any sun) is too pale, I believe, to match my hair colour and the like. It could look good on a blonde or red haired person, but...

View more questions Search