Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alb38916 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 11:00 AM
    Gov. Grants
    Does anyone Know how I can apply or find out info. About Gov. grants without having to visit a website, fill out the info and wait for my CD which I have never received.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alb38916 View Post
    Does anyone Know how I can apply or find out info. about Gov. grants without having to visit a website, fill out the info and wait for my CD which I have never recieved.

What type of grants are you looking for? It sounds like you are dealing with a clearing house, brokerage business, not the Government itself.

A lot of those clearing houses are scams.
    alb38916 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 11:30 AM
    I am trying to go back to school, I am in the process of getting a divorce and needless to say my soon to be ex does not support me as he should. I've seen different advertisements about the gov. grant programs for women,minorities,to buy homes and I was wondering if all that is true, and how can I find out about them without losing any more of my money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gov grants - any Grants [ 8 Answers ]

I have a new business for 6 months. I have been in this type of work for 11 years and have the same customers. I buy offshore produce and ship them to the states. I ship 40,000 - 200,000 pounds a week"or I did" I don't have the up front money to buy now. Does anyone know a good place to start ...

GED Grants [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a such thing as a GED grant ?

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for ged [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a grant that I can receive to get my g e d.

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

how Can I Get A Grant To Start A Home Based Business?.

View more questions Search