Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 10:55 AM
    LG PC suite
    I'm having problems connecting my viewty to my PC sometimes it won't find the phone when its connected via usb, but eventually when it does it won't let me use any of the tools or let me tansfer my music onto my phone. I've tried reinstalling the software and made sure my phone was on its home screen, I clicked the top right and it only showed home and menu so I'm sure there were no menus open but it still would not sync. Any ideas ?
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Glasses that suite me [ 2 Answers ]

Apparently I have an oval face (I wasn't sure) and therefor I should get square glasses. Currently I have gold rimmed oval glasses (but they are kind of angled a little). I have dark blonde hair with a side parting I was wondering should I get square glasses and if I do what colour? And style?

Deleting software suite [ 4 Answers ]

Was it okay for me to delete "software suite" in add or remove programs?

Civil Law Suite [ 1 Answers ]

In the State of Texas, how long does a defendant have to file a Vacate of Judgment on a lawsuite after the judgement has been issued by the court? Thank you for your help

Suite Vollard [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know who's the architect for Suite Vollard (rotating apartment) in Brazil? J

Old bedroom suite [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find some info or place online where I can identify an old bedroom suite I inherited from my mother. All I know about it is it came from thomasville, nc and was supposed to be on of the first ones made in thomasville factories. She got it from her oldest sister and she was the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search