Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ab86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 18, 2009, 07:46 AM
    Boyfriend not interested in sex anymore!
    I am 22 and my boyfriend is 30. We have been together 11 months and expecting our first child together.I also have a daughter who is 2 and half from previous relationship witch he is totally fine about. When we first got together we were having sex at least once a day. These last few months it has dropped dramatically like once a week/fortnight. He says he doesn't want to as much because I'm pregnant but the sex dropped before I was pregnant. I'm not a sex addict or anything but I don't feel this is enough. It makes me feel insecure horrible and ugly. I've tried numerous times talking to him about it but don't really get anywhere. Any ideas anyone please thank you xx
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 01:31 PM

Some guys lose interest in sex while their partner is pregnant because they fear that they might hurt the child but they need to be made aware that the baby is completely safe while in the mother stomach and protected by the amino sac. Also, having sex is good for the mother while she's pregnant unless the doctor tells you otherwise.

Don't let this make you feel any less about yourself but I understand your feelings because I went through this with my daughter's father. I educated him about sex while preganant through pamplets and I had the doctor talk to him. Slowly but surely he starting coming around and our sex life increase. He this his first child?

Here is a site that you can have him take a look at. I hopes this helps. http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnanc...ringpregnancy/

Jan 18, 2009, 01:36 PM

Thank you so much I feel so much better now and possitive. X
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 01:39 PM

Good but have take a look at the link I posted for you. Oh and Congratulations!

Jan 18, 2009, 02:40 PM

Thank you you have been amazing really appreciate it the link was fantstic thank you so much take care x
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 20, 2009, 11:04 AM
    We have been together 11 months and expecting our first child together
    Wow, he must have been interested in something, cause your pregnant, and the hormones are raging. Relax, till the baby comes, and please don't bite his head off.

When guys make a baby it's a lot of work.

Poor guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is he not interested in my anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married to my husband for almost a year. When we first started dating we used to have sex like every night and would last for hours. But now he rarely wants it when we do have it he lasts I am not kidding like 30 secs. He doesn't even want to have sex the way I like it which is rough...

Why doesn't he seem interested or attracted to me anymore? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 years. I am living with him in his home with his family. I am 24 years old and he is 36. I take care of his son and his parents and their home. I do everything that I can to make things easy for him. I don't nag him. He goes out at night because of his work...

My boyfriend is not that interested in sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am 27 and my boyfriend is 29; we have been together for over 3 years and we are crazy for each other. We were 2 years in the distance and I moved to London for him. In January we moved together to a new apartment. Our relationship is very good, although we don't have much time for each other due...

Boyfriend not interested in sex [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - I've been dating a guy for about six months. We seemed to have a very strong connection in the beginning but decided to wait to have sex. He is 31 and I am 27. So, we waited about three months and at some point, he told me that he was in love with me. I had very strong feelings for him,...

FiancŽ seems like he isn't interested anymore. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm at a loss for this one. My fiancé and I have been together for over 3 years. He was the first man that understood about the fact I was in a abusive relationship before him. I didn't date before him for 5 years. So of course I fell head over heels when he understood my lack of communication...

View more questions Search