Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vinlay Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 06:00 AM
    What has just happened.
    I have always been insecure with my boyfriend and I have never trusted him.. I am always arguing with him over silly things.. and getting on his nerves..!. I had a dream lastnight that I seen a picture of another girl on his mobile and stuff.. then he told me to get my stuff and leave his house.. not long after that he was talking to her on a laptop saying "i am sorry i never told you and that me and her have been together for ages, i don't even love vinlay i just put the ring on her finger for fun... it's you i love and i will always love , she is just one of those girls who come and go.. but i don't want you to go.!" then he started telling me I was ugly and fat and a and saying I looked like animals, he also said I looked as if I got hit up the head with a shovel. (at the moment me and my boyfriend are thinking about babies).. in my dream I seen her walking with him and she had baby bump.. (could this mean something?) he told me he had been cheating for a long time with this girl and he has never felt so good before in his life.. he also said she is cute and fit and sexy.. all I am is fat and lazy and I am nothing.. I am a nobody..

I woke up to looking at him this morning and I literally cried my heartout on his shoulder and from that I have been getting on normall instead of all the sh1t I used to do.. could this mean something... is it giving me a sign to change or is it giving me a sign he is cheating. I'm so confused.. I feel though I need to trust him and stand by him which I have never felt before
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2009, 06:32 AM

When you have insecurities it clouds you emotionally so that you can't see the forest through the trees, In other words you need to get over the insecurities so you can use good sound judgment to determine if he is cheating or not. As long as you are full of jealousy you can not go by facts. When you go accusing and nagging it only makes a cheater more secretive and often will push him into cheating if he isn't.

Stop with your emotion and accusations and look at evidence.
    Ask yourself questions like...
    Are there red flags that make you feel he is cheating? Is he being secretive/lying? How is your relationship? Is your behavior making him standoffish?

We can not tell if he is cheating or if it is your insecurities invading your dreams or warning you.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2009, 08:15 PM

Don't look for magic signs, girl. No one is sending you signs. :)

The time has come for you to see that you have to take charge of yourself and stop the endless fantasy life which is turning you into a pile of mush.

There is happiness and peace ahead of you in life... you just have to choose it. I would recommend that you get some guidance from a professional at this point.

Best wishes to you, :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has this happened to you? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I have another question up here I'm currently trying to get over my ex who broke up with me seven months ago and now has a new girlfriend who he recently cheated on her with me.. and in the end chose to stay with her. So now I am starting over from scratch. I'm young, 18, and I feel that I...

It happened again. [ 6 Answers ]

My relationship ended 2months ago... My story... I was in a 2 yr relationship. I met him at work - I'm doing medical research and he's an assistant professor in medicine and also in research. When we met, he had a live-in girlfriend. He mentioned how things were going downhill long before...

Nothing has still no happened ! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I am 23 years old and me and my partner are trying to conceive I had the implant put in my arm in November 2006 and had it removed in may 2007 and I have had no luck in getting pregnant each month. Can anyone tell me how long it will take to get pregnant after having implant removed...

What happened to all the [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is either what happened to all the children or what happened to all the people, Its about people looking for their family,not sure what happened to them,but they have disappeared and all the animals turned mean.

Never happened before [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been left quite puzzled and worried about my period this month which started on 29th August.I have been passing a lot of big clots on my towell and even when I use the toilet its full of blood (sorry for the details) which has NEVER happened to me before, I kind of thought I was...

View more questions Search