Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sueh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2006, 12:37 PM
    Bathroom faucet
    I didn't have hot water coming through the bathroom sink faucet but through the shower it was fine. I adjusted the water valve under the sink and the water came flowing out now it won't stop when I turn the know on the faucet to the off position. Is it a seal or do I need to have the whole faucet replaced?
    Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 30, 2006, 03:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueh
    I didn't have hot water coming through the bathroom sink faucet but through the shower it was fine. I adjusted the water valve under the sink and the water came flowing out now it won't stop when I turn the know on the faucet to the off position. Is it a seal or do I need to have the whole faucet replaced?
    Thanks
    I need to know what brand of faucet that you have. I assume from your post that it's a two knob faucet and not a one handle one. You had a clog in the angle stop that you cleared and sent it on up the line so it's now clogging
    The seat of the hot water side of the faucet. Before I can help I must know the brand and it's age. Waiting on you. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom faucet [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice for choosing a bathroom faucet. I'm a very practical guy. Looks are not important to me. Rather I want something that lasts, is easy for the plumber to repair or fix or work on. I want something that has a good warranty, etc. Can anyone recommend a brand or model that...

Drip when bathroom faucet is turned on [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem that has me confused. When I turn on the hot water handle on my bathroom sink faucet I hear a dripping sound. I have investigate the hose from the faucet to the valve and found no moisture. I have also checked the valve up to the wall and see no moisture. No wetness on the...

Replacing bathroom faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my bathroom faucet but can't get the water supply line to stop leaking on the hot water side. It's a copper pipe and the cold water side hooked back up with no problems. Please help.

Air lock in bathroom water faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I just drained my hot water heater in an attempt (only partially successful) to eliminate the noise as the water heated. I now have one bathroom with no water (except for a bare dribble) either hot or cold. All other faucets are fine and this was not the faucet that I had turned on upstairs to...

Bathroom  faucet/sink [ 1 Answers ]

;D How to install a bathroom faucet and sink And shower faucets?

View more questions Search