Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vidhy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 11:45 PM
    Ndian company obliged to deduct tax at source before it pays the invoice with foreign
    Is indian company obliged to deduct tax at source before it pays the invoice of foreign malaysian company?
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 03:40 AM

This forum is about the U.S. taxes. You may post your question at
    mytaxes - Index

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my boss deduct money from paycheck for wrecking company car? [ 11 Answers ]

My husband was driving the bosses car to making a delivery. The breaks went out and he totaled the car. The car was fully covered and his boss wants him to pay the $1000 deductable. His boss wants to deduct from his paycheck every other week about $50-$75, can his boss do that?

Foreign company [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, We are cheated by american Bridge capital located in philadelphia. We are from india.We have every eveidence for their cheating. Please help us out, where should we have to report if american company cheats? Please looking for reply kindly.

Car Accident, Which Insurance Company pays for it [ 1 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I was in a car accident. I hit a tree but did not hit anyone else. The ar got ruined and I had to be taken to the hospital to be treated for minor injuries. The car didn't belong to me but belonged to my boss. It got ruined but they don';t care about the car and they got a new one...

Foreign you.S. Source Income Subject to Witholding [ 1 Answers ]

Please can you help! I am a UK citizen. I recently received 'Form 1042-S - Foreign U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding. It looks from the form as though Computershare, who hold my HP shares for me, have withheld 15% of the Gross Income from the dividends on my shares. I understand...

Tax deduction on foreign company invoice [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a S-Corp which is mainly engaged in web site design and software development for US customers. I am going to sign an agreement with a foreign company located in India for web site design works. Foreign company will invoice me for the services. All work will be performed outside the US....

View more questions Search