Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Jan 17, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Hair loss, young
    In my early twenties and hair line appears to be receding. I am male and vegetarian, would like advice.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 17, 2009, 07:40 PM

I don't really have any advice except to say that, although not normal, it is common.
    cetanagi Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2009, 07:45 PM
    How is the hair in your family? It could just be a gene thing. I started getting "light" up top around 30. My brother-in-law went completely bald in his early 20's.

2 things I know that really speed up the hair loss process is oily skin and (as silly as it sounds) wearing hats. Changing shampoos might help as might trying to keep from wearing hats (winter caps, ball caps, etc.) when not necessary. Anything that restricts air flow on your head really.

Sometimes there is nothing physically you can do if it is in your genes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

Stomach and thigh loss (am I too young?) [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I have a good weight. I'm 5'3' and I weigh 100-102 pounds. Well, I think that's an OK weight. I want to weigh 90-95 pounds. But the weight isn't my problem. I want to loose inches around my stomach and thighs. Mostly my stomach. I found one way. I was really sick and threw up 15 times....

How to delay grey hair while young [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, is there are food or any thing I can take to delay grey hair, it comes in early age in my family, I have heard somewhere you can eat or take some kind of vitamins to delay it, do you have any idea, thanks

Hair loss in young women [ 2 Answers ]

I am only 23 years old and my hair has been thinning like crazy! Does anyone know the causes of hair loss in young adults? Does anyone know of or use any great hair thickening products? Not rogaine thought, I think I am way too young to resort to that.

View more questions Search