Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Jan 17, 2009, 06:33 PM
    Does anyone know who this cartoon character is?
    Name:  Photo 9.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  87.7 KB
    dookiss2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2009, 07:01 PM
    I am not sure, but it resembles Pepe Le Pu. "dookiss2"
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Jan 17, 2009, 09:31 PM

No it's defenately not Pepe Le Pu...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French chalk cartoon character. [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody remember a TV show with a little chalk character on a blue background... he was always shouting at the person who was drawing things for him... I'm trying to find out what his name was...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

Possible German 80s cartoon. Maria a singing young girl is main character. [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a tiltle. A 80s cartoon I saw in Germany, it was in English but could have been dubbed. Maria, a young girl 12- 13 years, gets lost in the forest? Finds new animal friends that sing with her. She also knows how to bake bread. Any takers on a title?

Flintstones cartoon character [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the wife in the Gruesome's family that lived next door to the Flintstones?

Cartoon Character from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a cartoon character from the 80's, and hopefully, the cartoon he was in. He had a mans body, with a head like a Chinese Terrier type dog. I think he used to wear a red suit... The reason I need to find out is my Dad's dog looks just like him at the moment,...

View more questions Search