Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    banister Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 08:32 AM
    Nordyne furnace not igniting
    Can a problem with natural gas pressure cause furnace problems? I have a Nordyne that since the city had a pressure problem does not ignite- no heat! Furnace repair man says that it is the sensor. Can this be caused by low gas pressure? Troube board on the furnace flashes 4 times indicating low gas pressure but city workers assure me that I am getting the correct amount of pressue. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Is this in a mobile home ?

What sensor is he referring to?
    banister Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Yes it is a mobil home. I am not certan what sensor he was talking about.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 01:09 PM
    If you do not know which sensor it is I sure would not know. There are many parts that could be called a sensor.

You might post at this link under Nordyne they are mobile home folks. You better find a model number for your unit and include in your post.

mobilehomerepair.com :: Index

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 Goodman furnace not igniting [ 3 Answers ]

For several days - have been manually powering down then restarting sometimes catching on the first second or third ignite, trying to fix the furnace and save the kids some money... today it died... will not ignite.. have sanded the flame sensor... cleaned every connection possible... Today...

Its cold in here furnace not igniting [ 1 Answers ]

We have a nordyne mobile home furnace. Can hear it click on, but it is not igniting or blowing any heat. There is a red light blinking 3 times on a box that says "united technologies electronic controls". Can you help, please? It is cold in here.

Day & night furnace not igniting [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all: I have a '73 Day & Night furnace that won't ignite after being shut down for the season. I have a pilot light and the unit reponds to the thermosat, at least the blower kicks on. I have seen a couple of things that might be possible fixes and wanted some other opinons. 1 -replace...

Goodman furnace not igniting [ 25 Answers ]

I have a Goodman furnace (I think, that's what the guy who came to give me an estimate for having central air installed said) and it won't ignite. I had a vent blocked to one room in the house because I was scraping paint and didn't want the dust in the ducts. It was blocked for about 20 hours. ...

View more questions Search