Ip address
    I can't renew my ip address on my local area connection
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelwarner View Post
    I can't renew my ip adress on my local area connection
    Hi, Abelwarner!

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you meaning that you can't get online anymore or something else, please?

Thanks!
    techpro Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Feb 4, 2009, 10:56 AM
    OK first open up command prompt
    When it opens type in ipconfig /release then click enter
    Wait ten seconds then type ipconfig /renew then click enter
    This should renew your ip address

I hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need more email address storage [ 3 Answers ]

My email is through Yahoo and I have a limit on how many contacts I can store in my address box, Yahoo will not expand it , how can I get around this? Is it possible with software or do I have to get a server?

Gmail address [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I Have A Problem And I Will Be Gled If You Can Help Me To Resolve It. My Question Is That: If I Can Discover A Name Of A Person Who Use An Gmail Address And I Know About Him Just His Gmail Address? Thank You For Your Answer And Understanding - moved from Tips -

Cannot renew ip address [ 3 Answers ]

My lap top signal is excellent but can not connect to internet tried to plug in lan line could not renew ip address :mad:

Too early to to address things that are bothering me? [ 1 Answers ]

hey guys. I'm 16, young, but not so naïve. Got out of a tough relationship with someone around January of this year, . I finally got over him and met this adorable guy back in October. The second, to be exact. We "talked" for about a month or so, the decided to make things official November 13th....

Ip from mail address [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Id like to ask about how I can know the ip from the address mail For example if I have this mail... @yahoo.com did I can get the ip of from where I'm connecting Why this Because there is some one he is doing me problemes I think that he is the same person that I know but he is using an...

View more questions Search