Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirton7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Fletcher capstan expanding table
    The Fletcher Capstan Expanding table do you have any idea how this tables is made ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 11:28 PM

Hi, kirton7!

I would think that you will be able to find out quite a bit of information about it if you'll click on links that you'll find via clicking on the following search.

Fletcher Capstan Expanding Table - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expanding internationally [ 1 Answers ]

Why must firms expand internationally to survive?

Expanding a 8' X 12' Cement Patio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Austin Texas. My house currently has a 8' X 12' cement patio that is attached to the house on one side. We would like to expand our patio to 11' x 22 feet. My current plan is to pour a 6 inch slab tieing into the existing patio with an expansion joint on each side of the open...

The expanding universe [ 9 Answers ]

So, I know what the big bang IS. But my question is probably more a matter of opinion. We know that space-time exists, but we don't know for sure what, if anything can exist outside of space-time, or if there even IS such a thing as being outside of space-time. Since the universe is expanding,...

Expanding already [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone.. Just wondering if anyone could help me.. I am 7 weeks pregnant and I'm already expanding round the middle.. is this normal?

Expanding washer [ 3 Answers ]

What happens to the hole in the centre of a metal washer when the washer is heated? The washer expands but does it expand into the hole and the hole get smaller, does the hole get bigger or remain the same size? Thanks Chris

View more questions Search