Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starbucks21 Posts: 282, Reputation: 23

Jan 16, 2009, 10:10 PM
    Am I going to be OK in basic?
    I leave Monday the 19th for basic. My months is a female 68w (medic). I mention the female part because of the physical standards are different (height/weight, some of the physical standards for exercises... ). I'm not athletic. I've always been a skinny nerd. I scored a 93 for my overall. My first height and weight check was 64 inches and 104 pounds (meps, and unclothed except for modest underwear with female chaperone). I think the scale was off and my height defiantly was due to the fact most of the time I measure 68 inches to 70 inches.

For a pre-physical test my recruiter took clocked my height and weight as 68 inches 115 pounds (fully clothed). He had us do push ups and sit ups and a 1 mile run. My results were 26 push ups, 11 sit ups (On my own I do more but for some reason I bombed, probably being the drastic temp drop outside) and 1 mile in 6 minutes on track.

Am I doing good or am I in for a serious butt whooping? I know I'm going to get my butt kicked and everybody does. I just mean like the serious butt whooping in danger of failing bad? Is my mind just blowing everything out of proportion?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2009, 10:46 PM

Serious butt whooping but so does everyone, no matter they push you more.

You appear to be fairly below a lot of people going. But if you listen and work and try hard, you will make it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She's going to turn 16 and I'm going to turn 18 three days after is this illegal? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Like the heading says. She's going to be 16 and I'm going to be 18 is this illegal to date. Are we able to do things like hug or kiss? Please help.

How am I going to tell her? [ 4 Answers ]

OK I know I ask a lot of questions but this site helps a lot OK so decided I need to talk seriosly to her or I'm going to lose it but now I don't know what to say can somebody help me so I can have an idea or something thanks. (my girlfriend hates spending time with me)

OK who's going to go 4 it? [ 86 Answers ]

Someone asked on Yahoo. And I thought it was a fun ? Describe yourself in one word (you can use words like too, the,. with it) Can you?

Is life going to get any better [ 8 Answers ]

So pretty much my life I think is at the low and I don't know if it can get any better I try so hard to be the best I can but nothing comes of it... all I want is to be happy and spend my days with a girl that I can treat like every girl dreams of being treated... but no matter what I do or maybe I...

I'm going to pay too much in taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 94 Nissan Sentra. The odometer shows 28 thousand miles but it sometimes quits working for anywhere from one to 150 miles. I know the former owner and am sure that the mileage is under 50 thousand. Anyway my problem is that I am in a profession where my mileage is tax deductible and with an...

View more questions Search