Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehonda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Were to go for refi
    Is lendamerica for real or our they link countrywide?
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Jan 16, 2009, 08:12 PM

ehonda -

See the following link which addresses your question:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...ca-176061.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2009, 09:09 PM

I will note on the link that jakester gave us, all of the posters were basically new posters, all only have done two or three posts and all on the same subject about this lender.

It always seems odd that people just appear out of no were, answer how great or bad a company is, and then go away and don't post again.

Often posters like that are traced to the same IP address where they are dong a dog and pony show for our benefit,
    while I can not find a link to IP address, the posts have all the appearance of a script to use a site like this for advertising purpose. While it may not be true in this case, The lack of any senior member posting, all the posters only having two or three posts and all about the same subject, it is suspect.

I would check with a local realotor, the BBB in the city where the firm is located and your states attorney general.

At this time, unless you have a better credit rating, loans are harding to get. Plus with the lower home values, a new value for the home may be required
    LAsales Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 09:45 PM
    Lend America can get people with low credit scores that have a good mortgage history. If there are lates on the mortgage history that have good reasoning behind the lates with documentation there are acceptions that can be made.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I do this refi? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in my current home 11 years. My interest only loan which I'm not that happy that I got in the first place is going to convert soon and my current company is offering me 6.85% on my mortgage of $334K plus I could add my 75K Heloc loan. Currently with taxes and interest I am paying...

Paperwork for a refi [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get my house refinanced but I have misplaced my original papers. Where can I obtain the Note, Security deed and the settlement statement?

Permission to Refi during chapter 13 [ 3 Answers ]

We live in New Jersey and we have refinanced our home and obtained permission from the trustee and the judge, but my lawyer is saying that it takes five days for the judge to sign the order. Why? I am currently in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy.

Refi a chap 13 [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any bank that will refi a chapter 13? Thanks

View more questions Search