Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bncracingteam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 07:07 PM
    A movie about a group of kids that go camping
    Trying to remember the name of a movie that I believe came out in the early 90's. It was about I think 3 boys that go camping near a river. They are 3 close friends and I believe they stop by a cemetery to remember a friend that died of cancer. They also build a cable to ride across the river... don't remember much... just remembered that I liked it.
    rebeccaann1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 02:00 PM

The little marines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Horror / Camping [ 3 Answers ]

There's this old movie, it starts with a bunch of kids going out on a camp trip with their advisor. At the end of the movie, you find out the advisor is the son of this crazy woods woman and the movies ends with her getting impailed by this huge log with spikes all over it. Any idea?

90's TV movie A farm, A duck, santa and a group of school kids [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I remember watching a TV show about a group of school kids who some how become stranded and are being chased by some men who are dressed up as a duck, maybe a rabbit and santa clause. The kids end up on a farm for help, but the men end up killing the couple living there and knocking over...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search