Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2006, 01:21 PM
    My best friend and my boyfriend
    OK so I have this guy friend and we were really close and then I got a boyfriend and he got mad at me and now he's like not talking to me as much and when I try to cal l him he won't answer his phone and it kills me and you I lovee my boyfriend and I want to stay with him but I don't know what to do about my guy friend now that he is gone I really miss him a lot and I just don't know what to do about it I don't know what his problem is

Advice please thanks
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2006, 01:27 PM
    I think it is perhaps because he might actually like you romantically himself and is not dealing with his emotions properly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2006, 02:43 PM
    He probably doesn't like your choice of boyfriends.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2006, 07:49 PM
    Ifthis guy friend is mad at you for having a boyfriend then it really doesn't sound like he's worth having as a friend. Especially if he's been ignoring you which it sounds like he has. Maybe he was interested in you and now feels that you're out of the loop since you've found a boyfriend. However, if that's the case then it was up to him to make his move which he obviously didn't so that rests on him. He has no one but himself to be mad at for that. For now I wouldn't worry about this guy friend. Maybe he'll eventually come around. If not then it's his loss.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my boyfriend gay? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi need some advice please went out last night as I do every Friday to local with my boyfriend and week after week when he's had a drink he flirts with men he touches their nipples and feels their asses he says he's just having a laugh but I kind of worried now and people commenting on it. My best...

A friend and her boyfriend worked together [ 4 Answers ]

She was the envy of her other work mates, because she was all lovey dovey with him coming to work together eating together going home together. One day they came in separately to work would'nt sit with each other working in that situation was even very stressful for us workers. They even had a...

The ex boyfriend. Help. [ 6 Answers ]

I hate to say it-but I am obsessed. And I need help. I dated this guy. We had an extraordinary relationship. He was a very different kind of guy that I have ever dated. You know, the usual SEX SEX SEX boyfriend. That was just: not him. I found myself wanting it more then he did! That's...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Not getting along with boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having doubts about going back to live with my boyfriend. We've been together for 6 yrs and have a 12 month baby together. Lately we've been arguing over stupid things. If things don't go his way he thinks I'm selfish. He also curses at me and yells at me in front of our baby. I left him to...

View more questions Search