Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manicli6 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 05:34 PM
    My Ex Girlfriend is ignoring me
    Alrite so I've been dating this girl for 4 months, I know this is not a lot but lets say I was pocessive and was very shy, but I did try my best and it was my first relationship, we're both 15 and in grade 10 high school, I'm a nerd but w/e, she liked me, at least I thought she did.

One day over MSN she broke up with me and I was like , I tried my best to convince her that I've changed and I was sorry. She wouldn't believe a word I said, I was very sorry and a few days before the break up I finally was abit less shy. I was very sorry and tried to convince her that I rely have changed but she didn't believe me :(.

After the break-up she wouldn't even say a word to me except on msn and even then she gave me one word answers. She was my first love and I know this is abit sad but it was the first time I actually thought I was in love with a girl.

Tell me what to do to get her to stop ignoring me , I rely do love her and I've changed but she wudn't even let me show her that I've changed.
    Fizzy Burst Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Jan 16, 2009, 06:20 PM

Welcome to the real world man. This kind of stuff happens everyday. Chances are you were just in puppy love. Everything was perfect, nothing ever went wrong, and you were on cloud 9. Believe me, more of those girls will come around. Breakups hurt but it is a part of life. Don't chase someone who doesn't want you. It only makes you hurt more. Not something you need
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 07:22 PM

This girl doesn't want to be bother so move on and let go. Life goes on! You can't make someone talk to you nor be with you.

This was your first relationship but there would be others. Sometimes you never wine up with the first person you was with anyway.

You live and you learn so I hope you learned that to be possive and know that it okay to have a life outside of the relationship. Don't let a relationship consume your whole life.

Don't send her any texts, emails, or any other form of communication. She is now your ex and your don't owe each other anything.

Jan 17, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Ex-girlfriend still talking dirty with me
    So my ex broke up with me about a week ago, we've been datin abou 4 months. She says she hates me but she says sexual things to me on msn all the time, I think she's messing with my head. It makes me feel cling to that strand of hope. How do I get her to stop or how can I get her back?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 05:30 PM

Stop talking to her on msn, or where ever else you talk to her on.

Jan 17, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Stop talking to her on msn, or where ever else you talk to her on.
    I can't though, I still like her...
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 05:45 PM

Leave her alone, like she wants you to.
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Jan 17, 2009, 06:27 PM

That's the problem. You obviously want her to keep doing this because you still like her and it makes you "cling to that strand of hope." If you don't actually want to get her to stop, don't bother looking for advice.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 06:42 PM
    NItEMArE129: sorry can't rep you (just did ;)) right on! And well said.

To the original post:

If you want to cling to that strand of hope, and if you're not looking for advice on how to make her stop... why ask?

Because if you posted here hoping we'd tell you to continue the chatting... well sorry to say dude; you picked the wrong crowd!
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 06:43 PM

how do I get her to stop or how can I get her back?
    Cut all contact, forget getting her back. She messes with your head because you let her. (kind of wimpy, guy, sorry)
    I can't though, I still like her...
    How can you like someone who plays with your head?

Its your fault for letting her!!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 06:49 PM

Yeah, sorry to say that this is all apart of life. People get together, date, have relationships and sometimes they end... abruptly.

Besides you're 15... you'll have other chances at gfs, love, relationships etc.

Do her and yourself a favor and leave her alone like she's asked and move on! No matter how painful it might sound
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 17, 2009, 07:51 PM

Cut all lines of communication, simple.

It ends all forms of confusion and pain, eventually.
    cetanagi Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2009, 08:03 PM
    I agree.

Just STOP associating with her in every aspect, chatting, text whatever.

CUT THE TIES! Do you realize that she is playing with your head then making fun of you behind your back for it.

STOP BEING A NANCY BOY! Move on! :mad:

Jan 17, 2009, 08:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cetanagi View Post
    I agree.

Just STOP associating with her in every aspect, chatting, text whatever.

CUT THE TIES! Do you realize that she is playing with your head then making fun of you behind your back for it.

STOP BEING A NANCY BOY! Move on! :mad:
    I can't, she's the first person who I went out with, and I have no idea why she even talks dirty with me :S is so darn confusin... I want her back so you guys tell me how to do so
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Jan 17, 2009, 08:23 PM

I am confused- do you have two posts? This one and another one about her ignoring you?

Jan 17, 2009, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeniee View Post
    i am confused- do you have two posts? this one and another one about her ignoring you?
    She's ignoring me in real life but talking dirty with me on msn

Jan 17, 2009, 08:32 PM

Ah right- well bugger it mate- she is playing with your head!
    She is not being nice to you, or respecting you nor does she really cares for you- She is being v immature and probably is enjoying all the drama!- think about it - would you treat someone like that if you cared or love- NO.

Jan 17, 2009, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeniee View Post
    i am confused- do you have two posts? this one and another one about her ignoring you?
    Their both the same post I'm a noob at this sorry
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 17, 2009, 08:37 PM

Seriously, grow some ____.

In all seriousness, you need to realize that she isn't good for you, AT ALL. Why do you want to settle for someone that disrespects you.
    Are you afraid to be alone?

How old are you?

Jan 17, 2009, 08:38 PM

Hey look,
    You need to just go and think well- bottom line is the more your in contact with her- the more she will mess with you and break your heart.

So the nicest thing you can do for yourself- is ignore her- be kind to YOU now and takecare of yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Girlfriend ignoring me to hide her feelings? [ 9 Answers ]

So I have been dating this girl for a year and 7 months. We get along great. No problems hardly at all. For the past month we started arguing. We both decided to take a break. She said she needs her space and time. She use to call me everyday and text me everyday to say how much she loved me . Now...

I want to know what should I do?is he ignoring me? [ 8 Answers ]

I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! Then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay? Then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. Then he respond any time. But after 2 days I text him, he hasn't respond after...

Guy I like ignoring me [ 2 Answers ]

There is a guy I like, and he kno's I like him. He likes me back (or so he says). We usually email, but lately he hasn't replied to anything I've sent. We don't act all "lovey-dovey" we just act like good friends, so I don't think I'm coming on too strong. So I was just wondering what you people...

Is he ignoring me? [ 15 Answers ]

A few months back I started seeing someone occasionally. This person sent me many emails suggesting to have a "fling". But the condition was that this person not "hate" me once we were done and that we remain the friends we were. The person agreed. Now that it's over, this person seems to be...

View more questions Search