Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcutiepie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2003, 07:59 PM
    Mental health (dreams)
    Hi, my boyfriend has a problem with dreams. I want to help him. For now all I need to know is what exactly dreaming with water or floating on waters means? This is a constant dream, actually a nightmare. He has also dream with fire, him burning in fire. And other times, him floating on air. Many people have told me that it could be witchcraft, I think it could be because he did pass through a tough time when younger when a picture of him disappeared and his been having this nightmares since. I really want to help him, I've watch him sleep and he could only be asleep for 15 minutes and then the nightmares start. Its really bad, he drinks coffe all day long and night long because he is horrify to go to sleep so he won't dream.
    I know there is a lot of experts in the field, but before going anywhere, I would like to know if you guys could help me telling me what does this dreams mean.

Thank you. :'(
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2003, 11:03 AM
    mental health (dreams)
    I would love to help but I simply cannot do an adequate job in this format. My suggestion is to have him seak out a competent hyonotherapist as this is often the best and fastest way to uncover the root cause of these issues. Traditional talk therapy might or might not be helpful and probably will not be as fast if it helps at all.

Best wishes,
    Dwalex
    21first time mum Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 01:24 AM
    Have you looked on the net for meanongs of dreams? Althiugh I think you should go to the doctors, there could be something more to it than meets the eye.
    labyrinthsong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Hi, I'm new at this post, but your post was interesting to me. I'm no dream expert or sleep expert, but I know there are different levels of sleep. Level 1 through REM. Throughout the night you go through your levels several times... from 1 through REM, and then backwards again and it repeats until you wake. Some of us remember our dreams because we wake from REM or close to REM. Some of us do not remember our dreams because we go back to level 1 or 2 prior to waking. So we say we did not dream. But we all do. So maybe his sleep patterns are all askew. I know that didn't answer your question, but maybe you can watch the sleeping patterns or brink it up to the Dr.
    tamarhinda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Hormones and heart disease. Hormones - no problem, it will finish. Heart disease can be big problem. Mental health dreams is other kind. Water - storm of hormones. Floating in air - heart disease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

Cat mental disorder? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a cat that I picked up as a stray kitten at KFC. (Yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken LOL) She was very timid as a kitten and did not like anyone but me, usually. Occasionally she would take to someone around me, but those times were few & far between. When she was a little under a year old, I...

Mental and emotional health during pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in my 9th week of pregnancy.As a child I used to Dream a lot... but since last few years I 've been Talking to myself in the day time or you can say anytime Rather than sleep... I feel it's a kind of say role Playing stuff. I'll think about some discussion going On & talk as all the...

View more questions Search