Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    19tina71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Ge dryer stopped working
    My GE dryer stopped working mid cycle and now it doesn't work anymore. Help. Im a girl and very poor and I have to try and do it myself.
    colin53080 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 02:36 PM

Is there still power to the unit
    19tina71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2009, 03:48 PM
    Im not sure. It's still plugged in. I reset the circuit breaker. How would I check that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Maytag Perfoma Dryer stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

Our Maytag Performa Dryer stopped heating but would still turn and blow cool air. My husband took it apart and replaced the thermostat & relays, also cleaned it out. It worked great for about two loads, then stopped working and will not turn back on. Anyone know what the problem could be now? ...

My Kenmore 70 Series Dryer has stopped working. Why? [ 1 Answers ]

8 years old, Gas It has been acting up for a few days... not starting right. You have to turn the dial around to different spots and then maybe it would go. Then It just stopped fully. Called repair service for this Thursday.

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search