Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zach216 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jan 16, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Engineering energy
    I like environmental stuff and want to become an engineer
    I want to create new energy sources and clean up problems
    Is an environmental engineer right for me or something else?
    IndEngMan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 03:17 PM

Since you want to create new energy sources and clean up the environment you can do this with environmental engineering but you could also try the other engineering types that lend themselves to design and practicality so that you may want to look at mechanical engineering as many designs rely on the knowledge of such. If you need to do more reading try a university prospectus it would give you an idea of where to go
    zach216 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2009, 10:38 PM

OK but what would u recommend?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mechanical Engineering versus Aeronautical Engineering [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking about the relationship between Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering. Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering postgraduate degree after completing Mechanical Engineering undergraduate degree? How is the demand for Aeronautical Engineering graduates?

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

Engineering need heelp! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone! My name is Ratna and I wanted to ask something about engineering. I am not sure if its necessary to take Further Maths in A Levels if I want to attend Engineering in the university. Thank you very much.

View more questions Search