Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moyenda Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Jan 16, 2009, 07:59 AM
    Connect to sun system
    Hi Guys,
    I have two offices of which both are remote & running windows server 2003, both have internet access but not connected in any how.. one server has a SUN ACCOUNTING system installed on it, I want to connect the other server to the one running the accounting system... I think the main purpose will just be to give access to the accounting system because there's really no resources need from that server but just the reports created by that sun system

I have thought of remote access but then again is it appropriate for the reguired purpose,which is just connection to the server just for the sun system, I have no clue as to how to deal with this

Any suggestions ?

Help appreciated !

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect an old TV to a surround system? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a sharp TV that has red and white on the back. On the front it has a red, white and yellow. The DVD/Surround system has red, green and blue. I'm trying to connect the DVD and TV to the surround but some how the back speakers and the center one are not working. The speakers are good. HOW...

Connect HDTV system with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect an HDTV system that is made up of a cable box (HD digital with DVR), Panasonic plasma HD TV, Onkyo A/V receiver and Panasonic DVD recorder/VCR combo. I am attempting to achieve optimal video and audio. I currently have everything run through the A/V receiver but the cable guy...

Can I connect two networks in one system [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have two networks one is for internet usage and other is for call center usage. The call center ip is dedicated link in that we don't get internet and in internet usage ip is only for internet usage. Now I am here with one problem i.e.. while I am connecting this two networks in one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.