Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaghy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 01:15 AM
    Skype on Mac
    Hi every body,

I have a problem with my friend's Mc. I joined in my Skype account through his Mc but whatever I've done in my skype account it reduced from his credit in skype. For instance I sent sms from my account to my mobile number just to check the texting process but the sms I got was under his name not mine! That's really strange because I did everything with my account not his. Could you please let me know why this happened as I'm not familiar to Mc.

Thanks

Regards,
    Sha
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 16, 2009, 01:17 AM
    This isn't a Mac issue, but one with Skype itself.

Are you sure you completely logged out of your friends account before logging it to yours.
    I have found that a log off and close down works wonders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skype query [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, Just a couple of questions: 1. Can I operate Skype if I have a wireless connection? 2. What hardware do I need to purchase to get started with Skype? Thanks

Skype vs Yahoo [ 1 Answers ]

Im just curious about his skype. What Skype has that Yahoo calling messenger doesn't offer? Does it have any diffference if 2 persons are both talking from computer to computer?

Outlook & Skype Conflicts [ 12 Answers ]

Has anyone noticed or is aware of a conflict between Outlook 2003 and Skype? I recently began having various problems with Outlook locking up, sometimes on launch, and sometimes on Send. Of course, recently MS sent out a bunch of updates for Win XP, and I thought maybe one of those started the...

Skype phones [ 4 Answers ]

Short question. How does a Skype phone work or where can I get an answer? Tried several places but they just want to sell phones not answer questions..

View more questions Search