Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nivla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2006, 09:12 PM
    Harbor Breeze Model Number 233576
    I bought my fan about 6 months ago and was wonder what freqency the remotes work on and if they are compatible with normal X10 remotes. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2006, 12:18 AM
    The can be set to different frequencies based on the dip switches. Per my understanding they are not compatible with X10 without adding an X10 module of some kind.

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...e-controls.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze fan [ 6 Answers ]

I have a habor breeze flush mount fan that is 10 years old (I use it ALL the time) and it is making a lot of noice recently. Can there be something done to stop the noice? Can it be oiled in some way?

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 6 Answers ]

Have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with remote and the power was shut off from the circuit breaker box and now my fan or light will not come on. Checked the connections, dip for the remote and reset the circuits but no luck. Any one with any ideas please pass along. Thanks

Harbor breeze fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze ceiling with a remote that was never wired in.can I reverse the fan direction manually.

Harbor breeze fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have a harbor breeze fan w/a downlight. Separately installed remote. Worked fine until I used the reverse switch. Now the fan won't start and the light won't go on. Any suggestions MartinG

Harbor Breeze fan [ 3 Answers ]

Just installed my fan and everything works perfectly. After 10 minutes, the HI speed does not work anymore when pushed on the remote (the fan is just stopped) and it looks like MED and LOW speeds are the same. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks

View more questions Search