Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carebear99 Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Jan 15, 2009, 11:10 PM
    Need a good plan
    As of the new year I've committed to lose weight for my health and to look good. I started on January 5th and I've been running on the treadmill everyday for about 30-40 minutes and I cut out junk food from my diet and I only drink 2 litres of water a day. Yesterday I decided to weigh myself to see how much I've lost and I haven't lost anything... I'm still at the same weight. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a better plan which will help me shed them pounds fastttt??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 11:23 PM

Buy a little notebook and keep track of every single thing that goes into your mouth. Successful dieters say that was one of their biggest helps. At the end of each day, review the list of things you ate that day and make adjustments for the next day, write those down as you eat them, and so on. Eat lots of (preferably raw) vegetables and fruits. Vary your exercise so it's not all one part of your body. Monday use the treadmill for 20 minutes twice that day; Tuesday do 25 situps three times that day. Googling will give you more ideas for adding to your exercise program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Will this diet plan give me good results? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I just have a question about my diet and exercise plan, I am wondering if you think that it is a healthy one, as well as one that will give me good results. I am an 18 year old female college student, and I only have access to a treadmill; I do not have enough money to join a gym or anything of...

What is a good feeding plan for my dog? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering how many times a day I should feed my dog and how much. He is a seven year old -zu poodle cross. He is some-what one the heavy side, but not a lot. Any answers would be appreciated!

View more questions Search