Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferWinfrey
    I found an attorney who is willing to take my case so i no longer need your assistance and will not be responding on this site anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferWinfrey
    Judy.. This...

First..The person who called me Jennifer happens to be my mom. I told her about the site because i thought it was a pretty decent place.

Yes they called my son in, the defendant didnt like it much, His response to that was "yea lets bring the cute kid in to win the hearts of everyone" the defense attorney took my son out in the hall and questioned him and talked to him about beng honest as well as the judge and had he no problem telling the truth. they tried trick questions and he still responded correctly.

As far as my story being inconsistant there is nothing inconsistant about it. I honestly dont think the officers who responded and heard both sides would have wasted their time coming to court and defending us if they believed we werent telling the truth.

As far as the attorney i found. He said he would take the case and help me figure out a solution. I told him id be willing to accept an apology from this man. I feel at the least we deserve that much.

As far as coming back to the site and letting you all know what happened, Yes I will.

I would like to thank all of you for responding and listening to me even if some of the responses werent what i wanted to hear. I do appreciate your time and once again, Thank you.
    Interesting how things change in exactly 75 minutes.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Let me see, I am 1/2 red neck, 3/4 bull, my one ex wife is black, my other ex wife is part American Indian, my son is 1/2 black, my one ex wife is pure hell, and I have about as many guns as j9 does in her store most likely.

But I won't dance around naked, but may have to watch, for educational researh only of course

The pure Hell ex-wife may very well trump This8384. I have Black neighbors who have three kids. Does that count?

Probably not.

Oh, it's a bad sign when you have to number your ex-wives. :D
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    excon can't pull his weapon, can't own one, now his "gun" I don't know I want to see him pull his.

But of course you can always find an attorney if you want to pay them, and a few that want headline news even if they loose.
    They figure city will settle for something and the attorney will get most of it

I'm sorry. I dozed off there. What exactly is excon pulling out?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Hmm...not sure Steve. My husband is full-blooded Hispanic, my stepkids are 3/4 and my daughter is 1/2. So I have about 2.25 race on my side, whereas you have only 1.0-2.0 race(depending on how many children you have). I do believe my darkness trumps yours.
    Yeah - you win. All told we only total 1.0 race, although visually we rank somewhere around -3. :)

I have a tattoo though! I get extra credit for that right?

I probably lose points for the mini-van though.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Dang, no tattoos, no piercings, I have a biracial niece, does that count? I don't pull my kids out of school for anything except illness.

Heck, I can sell ya'll the guns then.

Well, I'm certainly not going to BUY a gun. I'm going to steal it, like everybody else.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:26 AM

So how long before this thread gets locked and we all eat a temporary ban for trolling? :)
    JenniferWinfrey Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Interesting how things change in exactly 75 minutes.
    Nothing has changed I just thought you all deserved a response and a thank you but I guess I'm being to nice now to be thinking :confused:some people deserve that much.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    The pure Hell ex-wife may very well trump This8384. I have Black neighbors who have three kids. Does that count?

Probably not.

Oh, it's a bad sign when you have to number your ex-wives. :D
    I don't know, Judy. We have the 2.25 race PLUS the ex-wife from Hell. And our pastor is black.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetcg View Post
    Yeah - you win. All told we only total 1.0 race, although visually we rank somewhere around -3. :)

I have a tattoo though! I get extra credit for that right?

I probably lose points for the mini-van though.

You're driving around with tattoos - in a minivan? Have you no self respect?

You're right. My friend "This" wins this competition.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:43 AM
    So how long before this thread gets locked and we all eat a temporary ban for trolling? :)

Any second. Doesn't matter to me because I'm on my way to steal a gun and hunt down "This8384."

Be warned, "this" - I'm on my way. Load up your car with your kids, you and your husband take off your shirts and here I come!
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:45 AM

Omg, steve... a mini-van? I won't even drive one of those... no, I think the van did you in.

Have some more dark kids, that might put you back into the competition. That or tattoos.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Omg, steve...a mini-van? I won't even drive one of those....no, I think the van did you in.

Have some more dark kids, that might put you back into the competition. That or tattoos.
    It was tough coming to grips with the fact that I'm no longer young and cool. Until my fiancée pointed out the fact that I wasn't cool when I was young. A "big honkin' geek" I believe she said.

Looks like I'm out of the running. Casper the friendly ghost calls us white. We are not cool. I got nothing. I live down the street from a cop with tattoos. Does that count?
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Any second. Doesn't matter to me because I'm on my way to steal a gun and hunt down "This8384."

Be warned, "this" - I'm on my way. Load up your car with your kids, you and your husband take off your shirts and here I come!
    I'll be waiting... just make sure you bring the racist comments! Although my daughter's nickname is "Bean" so you never know... they'll probably take her away from us just for that *lol*
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:51 AM
    You're driving around with tattoos - in a minivan? Have you no self respect?

You're right. My friend "This" wins this competition.
    I am about to get married for the third time. Of course I have no self respect. :-D
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:53 AM
    It was tough coming to grips with the fact that im no longer young and cool. Until my fiancee pointed out the fact that I wasnt cool when I was young. A "big honkin' geek" I believe she said.

Looks like im out of the running. Casper the friendly ghost calls us white. We are not cool. I got nothin. I live down the street from a cop with tattoos. Does that count?
    To be honest, I think I'll demote my family to only 2.0 race; I'm awfully white myself. Although my sister tans a lot, so maybe I can jack it back up to 2.125 race. Also, I think my great-grandfather was Jewish; maybe I can play that card somewhere.

Have you at least shaken the hand of a black/Mexican? I'd give you race credit for that.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:56 AM
    To be honest, I think I'll demote my family to only 2.0 race; I'm awfully white myself. Although my sister tans a lot, so maybe I can jack it back up to 2.125 race. Also, I think my great-grandfather was Jewish; maybe I can play that card somewhere.

Have you at least shaken the hand of a black/Mexican? I'd give you race credit for that.
    I get credit for that? Rack up the points then. I have friends of every race, creed and color. None of them are dumb enough to admit to being related to me though.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 11:01 AM
    I get credit for that? Rack up the points then. I have friends of every race, creed and color. None of them are dumb enough to admit to being related to me though.
    Maybe we should only give like, 05 for friends. Otherwise if you start counting everyone in my church, I'm well into the 100s for race points.

Also, I didn't get around to commenting on your post before. The subject of this thread doesn't just imply that the family is innocent, is says they are. I'd love to have heard the language that got exchanged in front of the children.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 11:05 AM

I also think it's clever how the OP keeps viewing what's being posted and then occasionally posts something new, just to keep arguing. Kind of shows her true colors, doesn't it? She can't let go and move on - just like when she was in the car being followed by someone with road rage, just like how she thinks she's going to accomplish something by suing this guy.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 11:07 AM

Wait a minute! Credit is being given for being Jewish? I win hands down. Jewish Grandfather. Jewish husband. Jewish stepchildren. All "our" friends are Jewish - my husband was a Doctor of Pharmacy, for goodness sake. Everybody he KNEW is Jewish.

I win. So the rest of you can have more children, get more tattoos, replace the minivan (and you know who you are) and I'll STILL win!
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 11:08 AM

So here is a point that is actually relevant to the thread:

If the cop gets sued for his part in this mess, can't he countersue for their part?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Innocent chatting no longer innocent [ 19 Answers ]

I started chatting with a guy online who said he was looking for a male or female friend to go out with that evening and from time to time. I could not make it that evening, but I informed him I would be free to go some other time. I informed him also that I was married and only looking for...

Pulled over, pulled out of truck, truck searched, wrong guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend got pulled over this morning and was told to get out of his truck. The police then searched his truck (tore apart his truck, is what he said) and then they said "oh, sorry, we have the wrong guy". Is there anything he can do here? He has no criminal past (few speeding tickets)...

ATI Rage driver [ 1 Answers ]

:( Hi, I need the latest drver for Driver for ATI Rage/Rage II PCI )ati_m64).Does anyone know where I can get it. nocando

Rage problems... [ 7 Answers ]

I have been finding myself getting into fights lately. I went to jail about a week ago for getting into a fight, but it was justified (if you read in the relationship threads). But I got into ANOTHER fight tonight for pretty much NO REASON. I don't know what is going on with me lately. I have...

Ati xpert 98 rage [ 4 Answers ]

I have just bought an 'ati xpert 98 rage pro 8mb agp graphics card` and I can find no slots to fit it into. It is similar to my other cards, e.g. Modem and dvd decoder card but the connectors to the expansion slots are too far back to connect. Is there a way of fitting this card or have I bought...

View more questions Search