Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 08:41 AM

And a family with a car with kids in it, following someone, no concern over the safety of the children, no wonder CPS got invovled. Most likely kids testify in family court to see if they need to be removed form the home.

But chances, here in Atlanta, how many million people? Well I was parked and a car just turned short and hit me the other day. The women in the car would not stop crying and crying, well her boyfriend came and guess what a person who is a customer of mine.
    Small world.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    And a family with a car with kids in it, following someone, no concern over the safety of the children, no wonder CPS got invovled. Most likely kids testify in family court to see if they need to be removed form the home.

But chances, here in Atlanta, how many million people ?? well I was parked and a car just turned short and hit me the other day. The women in the car would not stop crying and crying, well her boyfriend came and guess what a person who is a customer of mine.
    small world.

Your accident needs to be investigated. I can be on the next plane. First, what is the outside temperature in Georgia right now?

Good point about CPS and an 8 year old testifying.
    JenniferWinfrey Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2009, 08:57 AM

I found an attorney who is willing to take my case so I no longer need your assistance and will not be responding on this site anymore.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferWinfrey View Post
    I found an attorney who is willing to take my case so i no longer need your assistance and will not be responding on this site anymore.

Hopefully you will either come back and let us know how this works out or we'll read it in a newspaper or legal publication so we know how to advise the next person.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:14 AM
    I found an attorney who is willing to take my case so i no longer need your assistance and will not be responding on this site anymore.
    Look who's back! Maybe she can call up InterestedParty and let "them" know not to respond anymore, either.

And honestly Judy, I was really feeling good about me doing the gun-pulling. Maybe it's my Mid-western upbringing, who knows... I just really wanted to pull a gun on you. But maybe it would be better for you to pull it; you can yell racist remarks at my husband, who just so happens to be Hispanic! This is going to be the coolest day ever.
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Look who's back! Maybe she can call up InterestedParty and let "them" know not to respond anymore, either.

And honestly Judy, I was really feeling good about me doing the gun-pulling. Maybe it's my Mid-western upbringing, who knows...I just really wanted to pull a gun on you. But maybe it would be better for you to pull it; you can yell racist remarks at my husband, who just so happens to be Hispanic! This is going to be the coolest day ever.

My nephew's wife is Hispanic, as are her children. Their kids are mixed but I'm sure they could pass. I'll bring him and them and then we can BOTH yell racist remarks!

Cool.

Tattoos? How do we line up there? My nephew has several but I think they're pretty well hidden. But he could take his shirt off.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:31 AM

Mu husband has an arm band and one on his stomach. Mine are all on my back, but I could pull a Britney Spears and run around half-naked for no reason.

This thread isn't even helpful anymore, but I'm having too much fun to stop :D
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:32 AM
    Mu husband has an arm band and one on his stomach. Mine are all on my back, but I could pull a Britney Spears and run around half-naked for no reason.

We probably should right before we're sent to detention. Darn!
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:33 AM

Oooh, excon is viewing the board! Can he join in? Maybe HE should pull the gun... that would be even better.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:47 AM
    And how much is he charging you? If you are willing to pay, you can find a lawyer to do darn near anything.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 09:48 AM

What if my gun is bigger?

The irony of this whole thread is that the title implys that the family is innocent.
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 09:59 AM

Excon can't pull his weapon, can't own one, now his "gun" I don't know I want to see him pull his.

But of course you can always find an attorney if you want to pay them, and a few that want headline news even if they loose.
    They figure city will settle for something and the attorney will get most of it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 10:04 AM
    Trust me... I have bigger guns than ALL of you!! :D
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:10 AM

Yes J_9, but can you yell racist comments? And are you covered in tattoos, but not covered in tattoos? And is anyone is your family Mexican/Indian/dark? And can you pull your kids out of school to come testify and get called a liar?

There are many deciding factors here; we can't be - I apologize for the bad humor - jumping the gun :D
    JenniferWinfrey Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2009, 10:12 AM

Judy.. This...

First.. The person who called me Jennifer happens to be my mom. I told her about the site because I thought it was a pretty decent place.

Yes they called my son in, the defendant didn't like it much, His response to that was "yea lets bring the cute kid in to win the hearts of everyone" the defense attorney took my son out in the hall and questioned him and talked to him about being honest as well as the judge and had he no problem telling the truth. They tried trick questions and he still responded correctly.

As far as my story being inconsistent there is nothing inconsistent about it. I honestly don't think the officers who responded and heard both sides would have wasted their time coming to court and defending us if they believed we weren't telling the truth.

As far as the attorney I found. He said he would take the case and help me figure out a solution. I told him id be willing to accept an apology from this man. I feel at the least we deserve that much.

As far as coming back to the site and letting you all know what happened, Yes I will.

I would like to thank all of you for responding and listening to me even if some of the responses weren't what I wanted to hear. I do appreciate your time and once again, Thank you.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 17, 2009, 10:13 AM
    Dang, no tattoos, no piercings, I have a biracial niece, does that count? I don't pull my kids out of school for anything except illness.

Heck, I can sell you the guns then.
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Yes J_9, but can you yell racist comments? And are you covered in tattoos, but not covered in tattoos? And is anyone is your family Mexican/Indian/dark? And can you pull your kids out of school to come testify and get called a liar?

There are many deciding factors here; we can't be - I apologize for the bad humor - jumping the gun :D
    My fiancée is 1/2 and my kids are 1/4 arab. Do I win?
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2009, 10:17 AM

Hmm... not sure Steve. My husband is full-blooded Hispanic, my stepkids are 3/4 and my daughter is 1/2. So I have about 2.25 race on my side, whereas you have only 1.0-2.0 race(depending on how many children you have). I do believe my darkness trumps yours.
    Expert

Let me see, I am 1/2 red neck, 3/4 bull, my one ex wife is black, my other ex wife is part American Indian, my son is 1/2 black, my one ex wife is pure hell, and I have about as many guns as j9 does in her store most likely.

But I won't dance around naked, but may have to watch, for educational researh only of course
    Uber Member

Mine is "sort of" on my shoulder, on what could be described as my "lower shoulder" for medical purposes so I can just be unbuttoned. But nobody will be looking at unbuttoned me if you're running around half naked, anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Innocent chatting no longer innocent [ 19 Answers ]

I started chatting with a guy online who said he was looking for a male or female friend to go out with that evening and from time to time. I could not make it that evening, but I informed him I would be free to go some other time. I informed him also that I was married and only looking for...

Pulled over, pulled out of truck, truck searched, wrong guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend got pulled over this morning and was told to get out of his truck. The police then searched his truck (tore apart his truck, is what he said) and then they said "oh, sorry, we have the wrong guy". Is there anything he can do here? He has no criminal past (few speeding tickets)...

ATI Rage driver [ 1 Answers ]

:( Hi, I need the latest drver for Driver for ATI Rage/Rage II PCI )ati_m64).Does anyone know where I can get it. nocando

Rage problems... [ 7 Answers ]

I have been finding myself getting into fights lately. I went to jail about a week ago for getting into a fight, but it was justified (if you read in the relationship threads). But I got into ANOTHER fight tonight for pretty much NO REASON. I don't know what is going on with me lately. I have...

Ati xpert 98 rage [ 4 Answers ]

I have just bought an 'ati xpert 98 rage pro 8mb agp graphics card` and I can find no slots to fit it into. It is similar to my other cards, e.g. Modem and dvd decoder card but the connectors to the expansion slots are too far back to connect. Is there a way of fitting this card or have I bought...

View more questions Search