Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonyp14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 10:15 PM
    Refrigerator leak
    I have a Kitchen-Aid (Sears) model ksrx25fhw01 (bot in 2006) The water supply (plastic/nylon) line where it enters the top of the fridge seems to be leaking from inside and is running down on the outside along the plastic line-I can see water built-up absorbed around the actual gasket/grommet where the line enters... any ideas here would be appreciated.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 16, 2009, 05:12 AM
    Looks like it is time to repair/replace the line if it is leaking. That is the only cure that I know of.
    tonyp14 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyp14 View Post
    I have a Kitchen-Aid (Sears) model ksrx25fhw01 (bot in 2006) The water supply (plastic/nylon) line where it enters the top of the fridge seems to be leaking from inside and is running down on the outside along the plastic line-I can see water built-up absorbed around the actual gasket/grommet where the line enters...any ideas here would be appreciated.
    I changed the (ice maker/water) solenoids... problem solved!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator water line leak [ 9 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile refrigerator model TFH30PR that developed a leak. The water line within the refrigerator that leads to the water dispenser developed a crack at the very beginning where it was connected to the inlet line I presume after a dual solenoid valve. I cut the cracked tubing off and...

P0442 Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected (small leak) [ 3 Answers ]

P0442 Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected (small leak) on a dodge dakota 2001 3.9liter 4x4

Engine Oil Leak/Antifreeze Leak--2001 Chrysler Town and Country [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 T & C has 82K and what I am told, by a reputable source,but not a mechanic, is an engine oil leak. The leak seems to be toward the front and middle. I haven't noticed an oil smell, any smoke, etc... but we are also trapped in below zero weather in Nebraska. I was also told there is an...

View more questions Search