Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phil828 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Eye sight one eye rapid onset blurring
    One eye has had rapid onset of blurring, like looking through plastic film. Some discomfort.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2009, 12:42 PM

Go see an eye doctor so certain diseases and conditions can be ruled out. This could be serious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rapid detox? [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about rapid detox? I am addict to oxys and just need to get off them and heard about this rapid detox.. Anyone heard of it and if so where do I get it? Thanks

Recently moved without insurance, more recent onset of serious illness [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I recently moved from Washington state, where I was fully insured, to Arizona, where I have yet to get insurance. I moved in February, and it is now July, and with the job market, finding work is difficult. Recently I have been displaying a number of very serious symptoms, and need...

Is my eye sight bad? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam 19 year old and I have about 600 degree on both eyes , maybe my left eye is a bit higher by 5 or 10 degree. Also I go on my computer almost everyday so my eye degree will increase faster so I want to know when does my eye sight degree stops increasing. And is getting laser to decrease the eye...

How to stop the onset of neck wrinkling [ 1 Answers ]

Pretty lady, I am seeing a lot of stars with great faces but the necks are kind of funny, how to stop or delay that from happening, and there is always that skin connect the neck to the face , usually I see it pulled between the face and the neck not pretty , but every one basically over 35 have...

What a sight! [ 3 Answers ]

I just wondered if everyone else new what they could find on this site. I was looking under FAQs and wow. It's almost scarey, you can see where everyone is on the forum. There is also a map although I'm not sure it is accurate, as there is no dot anywhere near where I am. Go figure. Anyway, I...

View more questions Search