Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jazzy J Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 01:31 PM
    Re - Pierced Nose Ring ~ myself
    I originally got my nose pierced almost 6 weeks ago, but I scratched out my peircing aabout a week and a half ago and couldn't get the original back in, so I found one that I had bought which was a screw in and I could not get it back in still. So I straightened it out and ended kind of repiercing my nose because I had to push through some skin as I got further in...

Now its doing okay so far, but I do have a slight bump on the inside of my nose and it still burns a little not as much as when I first did it, but should I wait to change the ring as if I first peirced it??

Please let me know
    lovely_01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 01:34 PM

DO NOT TAKE THE PERINCING OUT!
    This can cause infection & it could stay trapped inside your nose.

My pericer told me to use crushed up non-coated aspirin. Add a very tiny little bit of water (make it into a paste) and put it on the bump and around the nose ring 1 time a day for 2 weeks.
    I've been doing it a week and a half, the bump is getting smaller, not VERY small but I can see a difference, keep using this until the bump is completely gone.

Good Luck!
    lovely_01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Sorry, forgot to mention, also, keep this aspirin mix on your nose for 20 minutes, then rinse off.
    MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE WASHED & CLEAN
    ladawn24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 11:22 AM
    Comment on lovely_01's post
    So your suppost to put that on the inside?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Black Ring Around Nose & Dark Eye Circles [ 5 Answers ]

Hi My name is Sophia and I have dark circles around my eyes. I also have a dark ring going across my nose. I was wondering if you have any idea of how I can work on diminishing them?? I have had both of these problems since I was a little girl and now I'm 22 years old. If you can or can't help...

Bump on nose piercing pushes ring out [ 5 Answers ]

So, I pierced my nose twice before already. I noticed some other people having the same bump I did however, when I had my bump, it would literally push out the ring. Both times I had it pierced it came out completely and couldn't get it back in. I want to pierce my nose again because I loved it...

Dark ring around nose [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had avery smooth skin until a few years back. Suddenly my cheeks became dark and a dark ring developed around the nose. Please help me with a remedy. Thank you.

Bump underneath my nose ring. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I got my nose pierced like a month and a half ago and for a few weeks now, I've had like a bump on my nose. I was told to just use my h2ocean spray and it hasn't really worked, I've been told to wash it with sea salt and nothing. Is it a keloid? Or will it go away. Most people who have...

View more questions Search