Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laperry1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 12:05 PM
    It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At night That Chew Your Out All Day Long
    Vince Gill is one of the singers but who is the other man singing?
    royboy74 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 05:16 PM

Not sure but it's my life story
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Jan 16, 2009, 09:16 AM

Rodney Crowell

The group is "The Notorious Cherry Bombs", which originally formed in 1980, but did not record until 2004 upon their reunion. Vince and Rodney were in the original group as well, while other members vary.

"Notorious" was added to the original name (simply "The Cherry Bombs") upon reunion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my wife had a one night stand, (long story) [ 54 Answers ]

Well this is a question I am sure has been asked a million times on this site. But now I am going through it and I am falling apart. Me and my wife been married for 9 years and have four children. We have a great relationship and get along great. We have had our ups and downs when we were...

Why do girls kiss boys on the lips? [ 6 Answers ]

Howcome people kiss

Dogs chew on wall [ 1 Answers ]

My dogs are pretty spoiled I guess you can say, they have plenty of chew toys and they usually are happy with those but all of a sudden they started chewing my wall and I don't know how to stop it.

Chew! Chew! Chew! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lab/pit mix (Laelah) who is almost a year old. She is pretty well behaved, loves her crate, and gets along with the family cat. However, she LOVES to chew on EVERYTHING and destroys all toys I buy for her - the only thing that has withstood her incessance is a huge nylabone. She...

How long will my puppy chew? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a daschound that is so cute but she chews on everything from puppy toys to furniture to TV wires. Shelby is only 9 months old. My fmaily has had enough and wants to find her another home. Please tell me she will grow out of it very soon. Thanks amccarty

View more questions Search