Jan 15, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Obesity rate by state
    What are the obesity rates by state?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 11:52 AM

Here is a start.

State-Specific Prevalence of Obesity Among Adults --- United States, 2005

The two web sites that often have both national and state by state statistics on death and disease (obesity is considered a form of "morbidity," or disease) are the federal CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the National Center for Health Statistics (which is connected to the CDC).

For example: N C H S - FASTATS - Deaths/Mortality

I usually just go straight to CDC's home page and search for what I'm looking for.

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me what the going rate is for cleaning bids for a state building? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me what the going rate is for cleaning bids for a state building I believe the square footage is about 3500.

Colorado State Capital Gains Tax Rate [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the Colorado Sate capital tax rate? Thanks, D

My 19 year old step son and obesity [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 19 year old step son that I been married to his mother sense he was 14 and now he's way overweight like around 260 pounds + he only comes out of his beroom 3 to 4 times a day and stays on the internet 90% of the day and most of it is on Myspace and watches Soaps and Charms all the time,...

Obesity [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14, 5ft.5in. And I weigh around 220 lbs. how do I lose weight to fit my schedule?:confused:

Is obesity a genetic factors? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to ask if obesity a genetic factor? My sister has been overweight almost all of her life, and now her sixteen year old daughter is facing this too. Though she has just started putting on weight during her summer vacations, but now we all are worried. I have heard of Diet Pills which help to...

View more questions Search