Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Jan 15, 2009, 09:08 AM
    Glutathione injections from Tationil, Saluta, etc.
    Since glutathione pills are hardly absorbed by our bodies I would like to give injections a try. However, they don't offer them where I live for the purpose of skin lightening. Only to fight metal detoxifications and cancer and you need a prescription. So I want to purchase them online. Im not afraid of doing the shots myself but the problem is that all the suppliers seem to be Philippines-based and I want to buy from a European supplier. Any suggestions?
    alhay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 10:21 PM
    Hi , I'm al . I've been searching for gluthatione injectable for like 3 weeks and all I could find was the one shipped from Philippines . And I swear to God they 're too damn expensive. So I came across this website :
    Skin Whitening Experts | Skin Lightening Products
    You can find them over there. Just click products section and scroll down the page. You can use tationyl or saluta if you can afford . But they definetely have cheaper prices . Guess what ? Lol , I ordered syringes on another website for like 9 dollars a pack of 25 . But I'm afraid of doing it myself. Too bad I can't find a nurse. Maybe this week I will start. Lol . Any question . You can get at me... bye .
    ria Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan91 View Post
    Since glutathione pills are hardly absorbed by our bodies I would like to give injections a try. However, they dont offer them where I live for the purpose of skin lightening. Only to fight metal detoxifications and cancer and you need a prescription. So I want to purchase them online. Im not afraid of doing the shots myself but the problem is that all the suppliers seem to be Philippines-based and I want to buy from a European supplier. Any suggestions?
    Any luck? Im interested in the injections as well. Are you from UK?

Mar 7, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alhay View Post
    hi , im al . ive been searching for gluthatione injectable for like 3 weeks and all i could find was the one shipped from phillipines . and i swear to God they 're too damn expensive. so i came accross this website :
    Skin Whitening Experts | Skin Lightening Products
    you can find them over there. just click products section and scroll down the page. you can use tationyl or saluta if you can afford . but they definetely have cheaper prices . guess what ? lol , i ordered syringes on another website for like 9 dollars a pack of 25 . but im afraid of doing it myself. too bad i can't find a nurse. maybe this week i will start. lol . any question . you can get at me .... bye .
    Thanks for the information, alhay. Sorry for answering so late, but I have been very busy recently. Anywas, the problem is that it is still send from a Non-EU meaning that I can't have it send at a packstation. And I really don't want to have it send at my home.
    Finally I found a German supplier. But you have to be licensed doc to get that stuff. I even made them believe that I was a doc with an own surgery and everything. Minimum order however was 120 vials (12 Packs). That's wayyy too much for me.
    So I'll throw the towel on that.

Mar 7, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ria View Post
    any luck? Im interested in the injections aswell. Are you from UK?
    No I live in Germany. And we hardly have any skin lightening market here.:(
    syrupforyou Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Mar 18, 2009, 09:17 AM

I heard that glutathione injections is better than the oral glutathione. But its kind of expensive for me. I have a friend who's having glutathione injection and the results is faster. In less than 1 month you'll see an improvement already unlike with oral glutathione. If you can tolerate injection and you can afford it then go for it.
    ellecemoi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 02:55 PM
    No I live in Germany. And we hardly have any skin lightening market here.:(
    Hi!
    So we have the samw probleme I'm from germany to. If you like we can get in contact and find a solution.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 04:40 PM

I know where you can get it online in north america without a perscription and you can order like a few vials at a time afraid to post on here before I get kicked out. You can pm me and ill give you the info.
    tryin2lighten Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i know where you can get it online in north america without a perscription and you can order like a few vials at a time afraid to post on here befor i get kicked out. you can pm me and ill give you the info.

Hicon
    I tried to pm you and they said that you had too many messages in your pm.. I'll try again later after you have cleared a few. Thanks

Apr 7, 2009, 04:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ellecemoi View Post
    Hi!
    so we have the samw probleme i m from germany to. if you like we can get in contact and find a solution.
    Ist echt cool mal jemanden aus deutschland hier zu treffen. :)
    Ich hab versucht dir ne pm zu schicken, aber bei dir gibts diese option nicht. Versuchs
    Mal umzustellen, dann können wir auch privat schreiben.
    sunnyca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Hey, lighterrr. I'm not seeing an option to send a PM. Can you email me?

Miasocali at gmail

i know where you can get it online in north america without a perscription and you can order like a few vials at a time afraid to post on here befor i get kicked out. you can pm me and ill give you the info.
    ellecemoi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 04:48 AM
    ist echt cool mal jemanden aus deutschland hier zu treffen. :)
    ich hab versucht dir ne pm zu schicken, aber bei dir gibts diese option nicht. versuchs
    mal umzustellen, dann können wir auch privat schreiben.
    Finde ich auch super endlich eine aus deutschland:-) ich kann dir keine pn bzw du kannst mir keine schicken, weiß nicht warum. Ich versuche es dich zu mailen wenn s nicht klappt lass mich s wissen. Schönes osterwochenende!
    Ach ja sorry für die verspätete antwort, hab die hände voll zu tun mit klausuren.
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 06:50 PM

This thread is getting very strange, english would be nice, how much injections you get in a vial from skinlightening people, cause I got 10 vials in my paskage

Apr 14, 2009, 04:46 AM
    What we have written in German has not to do with skin lightening. We were just trying to find a way how to send each other pms.
    sweetpunk4686 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 02:12 PM

Lighter can you please email me at jaabi86 at gmail... I need to know what company you were talking about which will sell a few vials. Are you going for it? It'll be great if you do start, since you're a nurse it'll be easier for you and we can start after your results.

May 2, 2009, 04:07 AM
    I can't seem to pm you. Please will you help with the info as to where I can buy glutathione injections and vials. Also what is the brand you're using? Is it titonil by roche? Also I have been reading your previous posts and am really desperate for your help on mono. How do I get in contact with you so I can talk private?

Hope to hear from you... god bless you

Regards

Ria x
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 08:58 AM
    I can't seem to pm you. Please will you help with the info as to where i can buy glutathione injections and vials. Also what is the brand you're using? Is it titonil by roche? Also i have been reading your previous posts and am really desparate for your help on mono. How do i get in contact with you so i can talk private?

Hope to hear from you... god bless you

Regards

Ria x
    Hi ria

Yes the injections are from roach and I get 10 vials in each package, to get best results you should use it with gluta 1000mg tabs daily.:D

May 2, 2009, 06:03 PM
    hi ria

yes the injections are from roach and i get 10 vials in each package, to get best results you should use it with gluta 1000mg tabs daily.:D
    Thanks for the info... Are you from UK by any chance? Where do you get these injections from? And what brand of glutathione are you using! Also are you using mono along side of this. I am desperate to whiten my skin before I get married in December. I hope you can help me. Will really appreciate it!

XX
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 06:25 PM
    Thanks for the info... Are you from UK by any chance? Where do you get these injections from? And what brand of glutathione are you using! Also are you using mono along side of this. I am desparate to whiten my skin before i get married in december. I hope you can help me. Will really appreciate it!

XX
    Hi ria

I don't want to get in trouble for advertising, but I get all my stuff from one company read my prior post or do a Google search it will pop up. Congrats on your wedding I am also getting married in December also in Africa.:)

I use the dr. james glutha pills 1000mg

May 4, 2009, 04:50 AM
    hi ria

I dont want to get in trouble for advertising, but I get all my stuff from one company read my prior post or do a google search it will pop up. Congrats on your wedding i am also getting married in december also in Africa.:)

I use the dr. james glutha pills 1000mg
    Hey thanks again for the info! I was thinking of using cosmo pill or KB gluta pills. Also, I have looked on Google but confused with so many sites advertising the injections. Can we speak via email. My email address is [email protected]

I would really like to know a trustworthy site who sells the vials and injections. How many skin shades lighter have you got using these? And do you use any cream along side your whitening routine?

Sorry for all the questions... I just need help. Congratulations on your wedding! You definitely know how I feel as time is ticking... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

L-glutathione ,Vitamin C 1000mg IV injections for skin Lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody I've read about skin lightening complexion " L-glutathione pills (normally sold in 1 bottle of 500mg L-glutathione containing 500 pills in total at a cost of about USD275-300 per bottle), most people prefer to take L-glutathione injections (400mg IV/IM). Vitamin C 1000mg IV...

What's the difference between l-Glutathione and Glutathione? [ 9 Answers ]

I want to start taking Glutathione 500 capsules, but should I take Glutathione or l-Glutathione and are they effective?

Why do I like injections [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had been to a doctor. He gave me an injection on my upper arm. I used to be very afraid of injections. But the way he held my arm and pierced a thick long needle in my delicate upper arm changed it all. Now, I would love that pain of prick. Why did I started liking injections?

View more questions Search