Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ria View Post
    Hey thanks again for the info! I was thinking of using cosmo pill or KB gluta pills. Also, i have looked on google but confused with so many sites advertising the injections. Can we speak via email. My email address is [email protected]

I would really like to know a trustworthy site who sells the vials and injections. How many skin shades lighter have you got using these? And do u use any cream along side ur whitening routine?

Sorry for all the questions... i just need help. Congratulations on ur wedding! You definately know how i feel as time is ticking.... :)
    Girl I gotcha I know the feeling all to well and yes time is ticking indeed, girl I'm going to africa tomorrow OMG:eek: I AM LIKE SO SCARED OF THE SUN, if all my hard work goes to wast:mad: ill be so upset.
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

May 4, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    hi ria

I dont want to get in trouble for advertising, but I get all my stuff from one company read my prior post or do a google search it will pop up. Congrats on your wedding i am also getting married in december also in Africa.:)

I use the dr. james glutha pills 1000mg
    Hey lighterrr and ria, congrats on your boths' wedding. I wish you all the best.
    And lighter you've gotten sooo light. Even if you tan a tiny bit there will be still a major difference to your previous complexion.
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan91 View Post
    hey lighterrr and ria, congrats on your boths' wedding. I wish you all the best.
    And lighter youve gotten sooo light. Even if you tan a tiny bit there will be still a major difference to your previous complexion.
    Lol thxxx so much megan, ill let you guys know how it goes over there as ill still be online daily
    Glutathione Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 12:47 AM
    Hello - there is a great way to increase your Glut levels - straight into the cells of you your body - better than Oral and Intravenius - called YAge patches. And while the patches are working and attending to your skin issues, they are working on many other aspects of your health and immune system. And yes I agree with a previous statement here on the board that Selenium is important to Glut levels in the body.
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2009, 06:33 AM

Have these patches been tested through fda clinical trials are they approved for usage in the USA

May 18, 2009, 03:59 AM

The patches have been approved by the FDA Yes. They have been clinically trialed and are classed as a medical tool. The patches are doing wonderful things for people. They are safe to use and even though they are placed on acupressure points on the skin, they are Non transdermal - nothing goes into the skin and the body. The patches use the heat from your body, a ray of light and you electro magnetic field. They work on a cellular level.
    In the patch is amino acid, water and an oxygen crystal. Getting back to the Glutathione - with a Glut patch on, the body's own Glut level will rise to 300% - and even better, while one is using these patches for a particular issue, they find that other good things start to happen too. Very powerful.
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2009, 08:09 AM

Thanks for the info I will look into this further
    Xad Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 09:42 AM
    The patches seem like a major scam: Hoax Forum Topic: LifeWave Energy Patches

Seems to me the injections would be the most effective, problem is, I like many others, am terrified of injections - even more terrified of injecting myself :eek: :eek:

So anyone tried injections? Updates? How's it going?
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jun 9, 2009, 04:09 PM

I read it takes about 6 months to see anything.$$$

It's a waste.
    What if you put an air bubble in your blood?
    Xad Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    i read it takes about 6 mos to see anything.$$$

its a waste.
    what if u put an air bubble in your blood?
    Seriously? Where'd you read that? I would have thought it would give faster results than pills as the stomach and other organs aren't taking away the strength of the glutathione since it's going directly in the blood.

And getting a little air in the veins doesn't cause a problem, but getting lots in can be very dangerous, that's what I read when googling how to inject yourself properly - watched some YouTube vids, nearly threw up. Definitely not for me :D

Jun 9, 2009, 06:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xad View Post
    Seriously? Where'd you read that? I would have thought it would give faster results than pills as the stomach and other organs aren't taking away the strength of the glutathione since it's going directly in the blood.

And getting a little air in the veins doesn't cause a problem, but getting lots in can be very dangerous, that's what i read when googling how to inject yourself properly - watched some youtube vids, nearly threw up. Definitely not for me :D
    Right but whose there to say that's a little bubble or that's a lethal bubble?

Jun 9, 2009, 06:58 PM

The patches are not a hoax.
    They are in 93 countries - they help a lot of people with their health.
    In regards to the Glut Patch - there is no comparison to them and injections etc. These patches work on a cellular level - you know - don't go through the organs of your body - and send your glut levels up to 300%. Injections do not take you Glut levels up to 300%. Good luck in your decision

Jun 9, 2009, 07:06 PM

Glutathoine
    Ive read the opposite of what u saying...

Do sell glutathoine? Does it lighten the skin?

Jun 9, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Xad
    I can't pm u to share the sites >>>>
    tinyshorty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Glutathione View Post
    Hello - there is a great way to increase your Glut levels - straight into the cells of you your body - better than Oral and Intravenius - called YAge patches. And while the patches are working and attending to your skin issues, they are working on many other aspects of your health and immune system. And yes I agree with a previous statement here on the board that Selenium is important to Glut levels in the body.
    Can you please tell me a reliable site which I can purchase these patches from? Is it possible to buy them from somewhere in the UK?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2009, 03:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i know where you can get it online in north america without a perscription and you can order like a few vials at a time afraid to post on here befor i get kicked out. you can pm me and ill give you the info.
    Lighterr can you pm me and give me the info for the injections here in the U.S.
    choc-lit Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan91 View Post
    ist echt cool mal jemanden aus deutschland hier zu treffen. :)
    ich hab versucht dir ne pm zu schicken, aber bei dir gibts diese option nicht. versuchs
    mal umzustellen, dann können wir auch privat schreiben.

Hallo, ich bin auch deutsch aber ich wohn jetzt in london lol. Wow dachte das ich die einzige deutsche of dieser seit bin. Happy lightening x
    choc-lit Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 06:17 PM

omds sori guys, only read afterwards that some people were getting offended at the german. Not trynna b rude, was just overexcited to come across not one but TWO german people since I left germany.

sowi guys x

p.s. germans pm me please
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2009, 03:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    megan?

can u pm that message to who ever u want to read it.

we all speak English here.
    u aren' trying to be rude to us r u!!

[B[/B] !!! well u r.....

Im definitely not trying to be rude to you guys.:rolleyes:
    Reading is fundamental. As I stated previously we wanted to overcome our problem in sending pms to each other.
    Ive written everything related to skin lightening in English.
    The Barracuda Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 10:15 PM

About the air bubbles -
    "A blood clot or other solid mass, as well as an air bubble, can be delivered into the circulation through an IV and end up blocking a vessel; this is called embolism. Peripheral IVs have a low risk of embolism, since large solid masses cannot travel through a narrow catheter, and it is nearly impossible to inject air through a peripheral IV at a dangerous rate. The risk is greater with a central IV."
    Chemistry - Intravenous therapy

And if u're scared about injecting, remember that drug addicts inject themselves all the time but you rarely hear about them dying or getting seriously injured from infections or the actual injection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

L-glutathione ,Vitamin C 1000mg IV injections for skin Lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody I've read about skin lightening complexion " L-glutathione pills (normally sold in 1 bottle of 500mg L-glutathione containing 500 pills in total at a cost of about USD275-300 per bottle), most people prefer to take L-glutathione injections (400mg IV/IM). Vitamin C 1000mg IV...

What's the difference between l-Glutathione and Glutathione? [ 9 Answers ]

I want to start taking Glutathione 500 capsules, but should I take Glutathione or l-Glutathione and are they effective?

Why do I like injections [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I had been to a doctor. He gave me an injection on my upper arm. I used to be very afraid of injections. But the way he held my arm and pierced a thick long needle in my delicate upper arm changed it all. Now, I would love that pain of prick. Why did I started liking injections?

View more questions Search