Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaelzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 11:15 PM
    My boyfriend isn't into me physically or sexually anymore! Am I doing something wrong?
    So , Nicholas & I have been together for quite some time now... almost 4 years now , & he just seems so , un-interested in me!
    He used to involve me in a lot of things he did , he always made sure he was with me , we'd always have the greatest times together in AND out of the bedroom... but it's like he's a totally different person now! We never really fought before , & now were fighting almost everyday , I basically have to force him to have sex with me , unless we've both been drinking ( which is rare because he always gets sick )...
    It's getting really tiring , I'm exhausted from fighting so much , but I love him so much... if anyone could give me advice that would be great cause id like to save my relationship!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 11:47 PM

Hi, kaelzz!

Have you sat down with him to calmly discuss the situation? Also, what are some of the things that you fight with each other about, please?

It would be helpful to have a little more background information here for those who come along to address your question.

Thanks!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 06:27 AM

What does he say about all this? What has changed in the relationship? How old are you both?
    kaelzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 04:06 PM
    So , Nicholas & I have been together for quite some time now... almost 4 years now , & he just seems so , un-interested in me!
    He used to involve me in a lot of things he did , he always made sure he was with me , we'd always have the greatest times together in AND out of the bedroom... but it's like he's a totally different person now! We never really fought before , & now were fighting almost everyday , I basically have to force him to have sex with me , unless we've both been drinking ( which is rare because he always gets sick )...
    It's getting really tiring , I'm exhausted from fighting so much , but I love him so much... he picks fights with me about the littlest stupidest things possible!. I've sat down & told him how I feel & it still hasn't sunk in his head... I don't know what to do so someone please help mee!!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2009, 04:21 PM

It could be a variety of things. One possibility is that the relationship has run its course and it's time to move on - he's no longer interested. If he regularly drinks to get drunk, his substance abuse (and drinking to get drunk is substance abuse, sorry to say) may be worse than he's let you in on... drinking and drugs can take the place of pretty much everything when it's serious. He could be seeing someone else, and he could be upset with you for one reason or another.

Talk to him and if you don't get a believable straight answer, move on. For example, if he pretends like you are wigging out over nothing - that's not honest and you need to be done with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 15, 2009, 11:05 PM

Copying and pasting your original post has not answered any questions.
    SBohds Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 02:20 PM

I am curious as to whether his behvior has changed in other areas of his life. Is he getting into arguments at work, family, etc? Is he disinterested in other things? The reason I ask is that he may be depressed. If not, the relationship could be in a rut. It is our tendency to fight rejection with neediness. The more he changes the more you want to fight for it. It helps to take an objective look at it. If he is not the man you fell in love with, then what do you want to stay for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He's not sexually attracted to me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a yr and a half. The first months the sex was great. After that nothing much happened. He became very stressed at work, that's been going on for a year. I've had a lot of patience understanding his situation. We have a lot of fun together and communicate well about...

I think my boyfriend doesn't find me sexually attractive anymore [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years. Our sex life, 3 years ago was unbelievable, having sex about 3-5 times a week. Sex WAS great. The last year, sex has been a lot less often. We have sex every 1-2 months. I asked him if he was cheating and he said that he would never do...

What to do when he says he is not sexually atracted to you anymore? [ 9 Answers ]

Bruce and I hve been married for 13 long years now. We don't sleep together we don't really even talk but now he says he isn't attracted to me and we haven't made love in over 8 years. He says he loves me and wants me to stay but I don't know what to do anymore I really need help.

It feels like she isn't attracted to me anymore [ 51 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend, we've been together for over 8 years and love each other very much and just about everything is great, couldn't be better, however our sex life is uneven. We haven't had sex for over 2 months, and she never initiates sex, I'm always the one who has to initiate things, and it...

I don't want to do anything sexually, is something wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with a guy for 2 1/2 yrs. He's 19 and I'm 21 in April. Out of that time we've been sexually active for at least two yrs. We both were virgian's and the problem is we used to do ''it'' a lot. We had a very healthy sexual appitite. It was our way of showing our love for each other. I don't...

View more questions Search