Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pheniox01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2009, 10:16 PM
    The girl that I like is thinking of moving in with her ex.
    Does anyone believe in signs? Either a show comes on with the similar situation that you are in, fortune cookie, something that keeps reminding you about a certain person etc... do you think you should act on the signs or follow what your heart feels?

Thanks pheniox01
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Jan 14, 2009, 10:45 PM

Well what's her reason for moving back in with her ex if she knows it's a bad idea?

Right now, you are not in a position to stop her, and its her decision to make... even if it's a mistake...

But you can be there for her as a friend and maybe talk to her about the pros and cons of what she is deciding to do, but the final decision is hers...

Good luck...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2009, 10:49 PM

Hi, Pheniox01!

If you would tell her about the way that you feel toward her, then she might have second thoughts about moving back in with her ex. So, my advice would be to tell her and see what happens.

Just a thought for you...

Thanks!
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Jan 14, 2009, 10:53 PM

Well here is something for you. If you want something to happen with this you have to be a little aggressive. It's you or the Ex. Once your truly in the "just friends" position your in it for a long while, if not forever. So if you want her let her know. Reinforce the idea that what she is doing is kind of dumb and you have to be a little biased to the ex. Honestly I don't like this approach AT ALL but whatever floats your boat.

Or you could stay in touch but pull pack a little and give her space. That will avoid her catagorizing you as JUST a friend because she won't know you well enough. Then if things go south with the ex and I can pretty much say with confidence that they will go south quite quickly. You can be there to help her through it. But again that just makes you the rebound guy. Seems like a lose/lose situation at the moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girl is thinking of breaking up with me. What do I do [ 66 Answers ]

My girl and I have been together for 15 months and she's thinking of breaking up with me. One night she went to a party and when she came back she thought I was mas(I wasn't) and now she thinks io don't trust her, which I do. I can't sleep and I have a throwing up feeling all the time, I love this...

Thinking of moving from St paul to san diego [ 1 Answers ]

I'm thinking it might be best to fly there and ship my stuff to myself. I wouldn't be taking much. I'd be leaving all furniture excenpt maybe an end table or something. I'd buy a bed and couch when I get there. Does anyone know the best cheap way to pull this off? I'd just be shipping some...

View more questions Search